First demo of my band free to download

This forum is meant for showing off your music creations and getting feedback.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

First demo of my band free to download

Postby Harvester » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi,

I thought some might be interested in my band's new demo. No, it's not another ~Love to~ My Dark Mind crap, the band is called Nikotin (Hungarian version for similarly called ingredient of cigarets) and we play sort of melodic rock music; the lyrics are in Hungarian but nevermind even without understanding it you can get the feeling :wink:

It is free to download at www.nikotin.uw.hu till the end of August.

Have fun,

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:07 am

Nice work! I liked your music, especially the horde of the zombies (dunno if that's the right translation)
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Yeah

Postby Harvester » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:14 am

Perfect translation, seems your Hungarian is quite good :D Did you know that? :wink:
I'm glad you liked it!

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 pm

I don't know any hungarian, and google translate didn't know anything about this title either, but I have a great language instinct (I can easily spot words that derive from other languages), so I separated zombihorda to zombi and horda, deriving from zombie and horde

Google didn't have a problem with the rest of the titles, so I translated the others without having to guess :)

Hungarian is a nice language though. Where does it come from? (I mean italian comes from latin, as do many other languages, german actually have a lot in common with greek and a big part of eastern europe speaks some kind of russian)
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Well

Postby Harvester » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:01 pm

Well it's a bit offtopic but Hungarian is -at least officially- related to to Finnish language, but some people doubt it here :) Practically it combines much from many languages, especially in the case of vocabulary. It is a nice language, I agree, but also it is said that it's quite hard to learn which I also have to agree on since besides there are many grammatical things that are simpler than English for example (we have only 1 future, 1 present and 1 future tense I guess for example) but there are numerous other things that make the whole complicated.

Harvester
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to Music