New Nikotin album free to download!

This forum is meant for showing off your music creations and getting feedback.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

New Nikotin album free to download!

Postby Harvester » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Dear All,

I'm proud to present you the new album of my live band Nikotin, which I encourage you to download from our official site -for free! It is a melodic rock compilation of 11 songs -it isn't as crude and rough as my previous creations I guess, so if that was too mean for you, still you may want to give this one a try! All songs are composed and lyrics are written by me, and I recorded the album, so I'm to blame for all these :wink:

The site is: www.nikotinzenekar.hu

The songs and the website are both in Hungarian, which I doubt many speaks here, therefore here is the easy way to download them without reading much:
1.) click the intro promotional image
2.) select the 5th menu button ('Let?lt?s')
3.) then by clicking on each songs you can listen to the songs or download them; in some browsers it works conveniently, in others it does not; as it is implemented in flash, usual right-click method doesn't work.

I would be most grateful if you could give me any feedback!

Best regards,

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Can't download with chrome. Nice work though :)
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby reneuend » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:36 am

I had no issues downloading using firefox.
I'm not expert in music and personally like my music a bit slower. In the first song, the singer seemed a bit flat.

I think it was no. 6 that I liked more because there was a backup singer.
I think I would have liked it more if there were more varied instruments, but the tunes were good.

It's pretty cool to hear it in Hungarian.

You can take my opinion with a grain of salt. I'm probably just too old! :?
---

reneuend
Administrator

No you're not

Postby Harvester » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:20 am

No, you're not :wink: In Firefox it usually works well indeed.
If there was ever a back vocalist, that was me :) I also like more varied instruments, but in this case it is performed as it would be live on stage, therefore I had to leave my good old synth and symphonic friends out of the party.
Thanks for your opinion, it is always good to know what different people think about our work!

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to Music