Status report

This forum is meant for showing off your music creations and getting feedback.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Status report

Postby Harvester » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Just to tell you about my current projects, if anyone was wondering why I haven't posted anything of my creations recently.

At the moment I am in the middle of a studio session with my band 'Nikotin', in the role of composer, recording and mixing engineer, and musician as well. Hopefully you can hear the product by the end of February. It's quite a huge step forward. It will rock. That's kind of a promise.

My solo project 'My Dark Mind' came to an end -who knows, maybe for eternity. In the past years me and my style changed a lot, just like the message I wish to express. This doesn't mean I will quit making music for games or write any more songs of my own: it will simply run under a different name, hopefully on a higher quality level. I will post news of that as soon as there is something finished I can show you.

I am still looking forward to collaborating with people on their games, on the same terms as before (in short: I do it for free, but keep the right to select if I want to compose for a game or not, mostly based on if it catches my imagination or not; of course proper credits are required).

Good luck with your projects, be those games or musical ones! I will make sure to keep you updated about mines.

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby mercedes » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:31 pm

Excellent news..! Be sure to keep us posted..:D
mercedes
VIP

Postby reneuend » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:21 am

I like your music Harvester, especially the one you wrote for me! :) Best of luck with your band. I'm building a new game this year as soon as I get Rotten Luck finished. I might request music for it, but that won't be until I finish it which won't be for quite some time.

As Mercedes said, keep us posted!
---

reneuend
Administrator

Return to Music