Church Escape

This is the place to show your story ideas for games etc, Double Post allowed here.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Church Escape

Postby Edmaniac » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Your an atheist in the year 2023, a whole planet has been converted to Christainity and like the Middle Ages, they take it serious, your a simple tourist but when an alien easedrops on you, you've been locked in a Church dungeon. You don't want to convert but you want out.

Fairly simple plot, eh?
Random Quotes
"Eddy's the man with the plan."- Eddy (Ed Edd n Eddy)
"I have big eyebrows?"- Gaogamon (Digimon Next)
"If you want to be loved by someone, you have to love other people yourself..." - Cecilia (Wild ARMs 1)
Edmaniac

Postby MRM2811 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:09 am

There is so much to be had with this story line...
You could even create a church resistence group to which you must report your findings, or convert and become and iquisitor, oh oh or start your religion :D

You would have to know your religion in order to get this storyline working properly though.. :wink:

I kinda makes me think of modern day Salem witch hunts..
Just PM me three things, a location, a time period and a item.

I will send you back a story line.
MRM2811
Frequent Poster

Postby Lyberodoggy » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Being the only atheist on earth, you could be selected by god or whatevs to be their prophet, but you shouldn't preach. Instead you are selected to know that the world is coming to an end and that everything people believe about God is a lie
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby MRM2811 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:10 pm

" And I have been given ten rules, written on these pizza boxes "..

Well I am sure God eats pizza too, I hope anyways... If there isn't a pizza place upstairs I am definately opting for the man downstairs...

And of course lyberodoggy you forgot you could possibly end up converting other people through your inaction during the course of the adventure... and start your own end of the world cult... Okay now I am just being silly.. :D

Still I love the whole " One man against the world " idea at play here, reminds me of the invasion of the bodysnatchers.. Ohhh the believers could be aliens !!!!
Just PM me three things, a location, a time period and a item.

I will send you back a story line.
MRM2811
Frequent Poster

Postby Edmaniac » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:05 am

People there's more with the plot...(well the setting year is 2023)
(SPOILER ALERT)
As you explore the church, you see many dark secrets, this planet's people are very dark indeed, you see a hologram that has a fundamental christain fleet come here from Earth (Americans), they are lead by a woman named Shelley, she made the planet Protestant fundamentalist, as the hologram ends, you are confronted by a man with a name tag that says "Charles III", as you are with Shelley, she locks you in a cell deeper in the dungeon, marked as the "Liberal AntiChrist Atheist" (they are conservatives) as various people of many ages are locked in the cells you see a teen with teary eyes, you ask her what's wrong and she says "They crushed my Pokemon game, mutliple times and locked me here for playing such." You make that your mission that you and her escape!
Random Quotes
"Eddy's the man with the plan."- Eddy (Ed Edd n Eddy)
"I have big eyebrows?"- Gaogamon (Digimon Next)
"If you want to be loved by someone, you have to love other people yourself..." - Cecilia (Wild ARMs 1)
Edmaniac

Return to Storylines