A game im working on (need answers please)

Games that never made it to the light of day.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

A game im working on (need answers please)

Postby mosleychris » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:15 pm

i am currently making a game using a 3D house designer. it will be done soon. but i would like to know if you need the full version of adventure maker to give people your game. i do not mean sell i mean let others download it.
mosleychris

Postby Mystery » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:24 pm

With the free version of AM you can compile a .am file. Players have to download AM free version aswell to be able to play your game.

With the full version you can create a stand alone executable (.exe file), that can be installed and played on every pc that fulfills the system requirements, and there is no need to install AM.
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby mosleychris » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:35 pm

thank you. if i buy the full version do i only pay once or is it a monthy thing?
also for sum reason i cant post screen shots:(
mosleychris

Postby mosleychris » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:59 pm

Also i have just made a demo of my game. How do i let people download it? sorry for taking up your time
mosleychris

Postby Mystery » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:33 pm

No, you just pay once for the licence, if you don't plan to sell your games, you can choose the noncommercial version. You just enter the key that you receive after having purchased it and can use the AM that you have already installed on your pc as full version then.

Not sure because of the screenshots. You should be able to see the "Add an Attachment" area under your post window when you post a reply. With help of the buttons you can browse and upload a screenshot from your pc. If you had difficulties uploading, maybe the file size was too big? How big was it and in what file format?

You need a homepage or a free host where you can upload your game. Here is a list of free hosts:
http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=1302
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to Vaporware Games