Unnamed Project

Games that never made it to the light of day.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Unnamed Project

Postby Harvester » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:51 pm

Dear People,

I'm happy to announce my forthcoming game, which -I hope- will be the first completely created AM game of mine. Yet I do not wish to publish it's name since it would say too much about it, and please no guesses :)
By the way, it is for the contest, so I will only share small parts of information at a time, nice marketing strategy for a free game, isn't it? :wink:
Now it is in the stadium of scene creation; the storyboard is complete. It will be published in episodes due to the file sizes. The story will fit into both contest categories: it will be about a man, who wakes up and remembers almost nothing, except his identity. At first sight it is not a unique or even intersting topic, but I can promise you that the whole story and the location will give it quite a huge twist. Unique soundtrack, complete voiceacting, 3d panorama images are featured, technically quite nice at the moment, but still due to discretion I am not willing to share screenshots (sorry for other members of admin staff, I hope they won't take actions now).
I will reveal details by the time. If anything bad happens and I can't make this, that will be a shame on me. A big shame, so I will try hard.

Planned to be released after the judgement of contest.

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Vairon » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:44 pm

It sounds very interesting and. .. mysterious.
You have almost 3 months, I'm sure that you finish it.

Luck and courage! :)
Vairon
Forum Master

Postby Mystery » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:58 am

Sounds great Harvester! Good luck, and much strength to finish it! :D
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:54 am

Hadn't seen this one!

I 'm waiting harvester...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby mercedes » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:19 pm

Ya me either i hadn't seen this..:? I bet the music will be kick ***..:P I look forward to viewing it..~

P/S
wondering if u recieved my pm about the songs..They're Great..!~ Perfect..:D --my inbox was 100% full..not sure if that stops me from getting mail back is why i ask..I've emptied it though..
mercedes
VIP

Postby Chromegloss55 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:22 pm

I'm looking forward to this... :)
Last edited by Chromegloss55 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Postby ZeornWarlock » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:53 am

Same here! :)

ZW.
You have to make some to understand some.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Well

Postby Harvester » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:20 pm

Well, thanks for all the kind words! Since I'm rarely involved directly in game-making, it's always a sort of new experiment for me to see such responses :)

I haven't recieved your mail Mercedes. I'm glad you liked the songs, I hope somewhere at the credits I will see the line "My Dark Mind" or even a website address... nevermind :) I guess this means a good point for my prestige or what. Maybe after that "little" fuss with the viruses more will trust me again. At least I hope so. Still Black Keep soundtrack is in progress...

This time I do not wish to give out more info about the game, but I promise that by the time you will know everything that might be interesting about it.

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to Vaporware Games