Vote for the Story Contest

Here you will find contest you can enter.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Vote for one

Zenoc2
36%
3dgamer
64%

Total votes : 14

Postby mercedes » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:34 pm

Congrats 3D !! Way to go...!!~ I enjoyed the story as well...:D
mercedes
VIP

Postby Zenoc2 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:09 pm

Great job, 3D. If your story eventually turns into a full commercial game, I will certainly buy it.
"What you want is irrelevant. What you have chosen is at hand." -Captain Spock

Proud member of the

Zenoc2
Expert Member

Postby 3dgamer » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:09 am

I want to thank all those who participated in reading and voting in the contest and all those who gave me their vote of confidence. :) It was a lot of fun!

Thank you, Candle, for moderating the contest and thank you, Zenoc, for being a most formidable contestant. :)

reneuend wrote:Congratulations, 3DGamer! Your story was fun to read....now we just need the game! :)

Thank you very much, reneuend. :) If I get enough interest, I wouldn't mind doing one or two puzzles from one of the scenes. Right now, you count as one vote. :)

Well, take care.

-----------EDIT------------------------

mercedes wrote:Congrats 3D !! Way to go...!!~ I enjoyed the story as well...Very Happy

Thanks, Mercedes! :)

Zenoc2 wrote:Great job, 3D. If your story eventually turns into a full commercial game, I will certainly buy it.

Thank you, Zenoc. :) I have another game that I have been wanting to do so I will probably work on that first, but this one is definitely on my list to do. But again, I won't mind doing a puzzle or two from it, so if you want, I can count you as vote two. ;)

Cya!

-----------------[EDIT]------------------------------

For all those who voted for my story after the contest ended, thank you for your continued support! :)
3DGamer
3dgamer
Expert Member

Previous

Return to Adventure Maker Contests