Documents folder

This forum is meant for requesting technical support or reporting bugs.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Documents folder

Postby Giuseppe » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:35 pm

I am beginning a plan and I do not know like making to be visible icona documents permanent in all the leases, where the documents must be inserted find to you in turn so that they can read it anytime. Generally in the games it is placed in the bar of the inventory. Thanks

Sorry my english..
Giuseppe
Frequent Poster

Postby Mystery » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:42 pm

Hi Giuseppe,

I'm very sorry, but I don't quite understand what you are trying to do. :?

Do you mean that you would like to have a hotspot with an icon (for example a map or a note/letter) on every frame, and when the player clicks it, he should be able to go to the frame with the map or letter?

If not, please try to reformulate your question (and if you like you can additionally also add your question in your native or another language, e.g. French, Italian, German)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Giuseppe » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:57 pm

Mystery wrote:Hi Giuseppe,

I'm very sorry, but I don't quite understand what you are trying to do. :?

Do you mean that you would like to have a hotspot with an icon (for example a map or a note/letter) on every frame, and when the player clicks it, he should be able to go to the frame with the map or letter?

If not, please try to reformulate your question (and if you like you can additionally also add your question in your native or another language, e.g. French, Italian, German)

can write in italian?
Giuseppe
Frequent Poster

Postby Mystery » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:07 pm

Yes, do that :)
I might know a little bit of Italian, so maybe it will help, I'll try my best :)

(Usually the forum language is English, but you can add your question in a second language, too)
Mystery

Postby Giuseppe » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:14 pm

ok..
repeat my question.

E' possibile avere un'icona documenti su tutti i frame in modo che si possano mettere dentro tutti i documenti trovati, per poterli rileggere in qualsiasi momento?
Giuseppe
Frequent Poster

Postby Mystery » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:47 pm

In that case I have understood your question in English correctly.

There are probably different possibilities how you can solve that.
You need to use the "Runtime Frames Merging" feature.

You can for example create a blank frame where you create a hotspot, and load a documents icon into it. When clicked, the player should go to a specific frame that contains icons of the found documents (or maybe small versions/thumbnails of the documents). When one of the icons (or small version) is clicked the player will be sent to a screen with the full size version of the document.
Merge this frame with all frames that should show this "documents" icon.

There might be other solutions, too, this is the idea that jumps into my mind at this moment.

You can find some examples of Runtime Frames Merging in the Help Document of Adventure Maker:
http://www.adventuremaker.com/help/vbsc ... niques.htm

Does this answer help you to get on the right track, or do you need more specific help?
Mystery

Postby Imari » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:12 pm

You might also find Rosario's website to be helpful. He has translated the AM help files into Italian.

http://www.mediacompoint.it/amitaly/Tutorial/Aiuto.htm

Good luck! :)
Imari
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker Technical Support and Bug Reports