Has anyone seen the developer?

This forum is meant for requesting technical support or reporting bugs.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Has anyone seen the developer?

Postby Netjera » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:49 am

I emailed last week because of a problem with my upgrade from the full version to the commercial version (it was done in the wrong name). I also PM'd on here a few days ago, and haven't gotten any response. I don't want to activate my full version and have the information be wrong. Does anybody know how I can get in touch with him or her?

Thanks!
A woman on a mission - a budding artist looking for a place to take root, a builder looking for the right community - I'm looking for a home.
Netjera
Frequent Poster

Postby Mystery » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:06 pm

That's too bad. GM-Support hasn't been around in the past weeks. I'll try to get in touch with him by another email address to draw his attention to your problem, but I'm not sure if I'll have success. At least it's worth a try :)

EDIT
Sent email, now let's cross our fingers ;)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Netjera » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Thanks Mystery, I really appreciate it. :)

I hesitated to say anything, because my experience since coming here has been fabulous. I love the product, and the people on the forums have been fantastic. :>
A woman on a mission - a budding artist looking for a place to take root, a builder looking for the right community - I'm looking for a home.
Netjera
Frequent Poster

Postby Mystery » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:17 pm

I have received a reply from GM-Support who is currently traveling, and he said that he has sent you an email (not the one you are using here, so I suppose to the email that you have given for purchasing AM); and that the problem should be solved now, however he hasn't received a reply from you.
Did you get that email? And is the problem solved?
Mystery

Postby Netjera » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:17 pm

I got the email, and I replied. He gave me a different email and said it was an "emergency" email, but since my reply wasn't an emergency, I didn't feel comfortable using it. I replied to email address I originally sent to.

I just had one more question before I activated the commercial version. :)

Thanks for the follow-up.
Netjera
Frequent Poster

Postby Mystery » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Okay. Glad to hear that you received his email, I just wanted to make sure that you did :)
Mystery

Return to Adventure Maker Technical Support and Bug Reports