I have two problems

This forum is meant for requesting technical support or reporting bugs.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

I have two problems

Postby Biohazard1986 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Hallo Community

Ich habe 2 Probleme das erste ist das ich in meinem Spiel keine Videos einbinden kann ich bekomme immer die meldung "Nicht gen?gend Speicher" woran kann das liegen ?

Wie kann man mp3s abspielen ?

Das andere ist eine Frage, w?re es m?glich ein Step to Step Tutorial von Particles+1 zu erstellen ?

* hier die fehlermeldungen (2) vom abspielen eines Videos

Danke schonmal f?r eure Antworten

Englisch

Hello Community

I have two problems the first is that I embed in my game any videos I can always get the message "Not enough memory" what is this?

How can you play mp3s?

The other is a question, would it be possible to get a step by step tutorial to create Particles +1?

* here the error messages (2) play from a video

Thanks for your answers

Biohazard1986

Postby Mystery » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:41 pm

Adventure Maker uses Windows Media Player to play video files. Do you have the necessary codecs on your pc to play your Produce.mpg video with Windows Media Player?

(Adventure Maker verwendet Windows Media Player, um Videos wieder zu geben. Hast du die n?tigen Codecs auf deinem PC installiert, um dein Video Produce.mpg mit Windows Media Player abzuspielen?)

Concerning the Particle+ Plugin:
Do you mean a tutorial additionally to the manual of 34 pages? Or do you mean a translation of the manual into German?

(Betreffend dem Particle+ Plugin: Meinst du ein Tutorial zus?tzlich zur Anleitung im Umfang von 34 Seiten, oder eine deutsche ?bersetzung der Anleitung?)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Biohazard1986 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 am

Hi

Codecs sind alle installiert, kann das Video ja auch im WMP abspielen halt nur im Spiel nicht, ich werde es einfach mal in ein anderes Format Konvertieren.

Das mit dem Particle+1 war ja schon eine anleitung bei aber davon bekomme ich kopfschmerzen, einfach sone step to step anleitung mit bilder wie man z.b. Regen oder feuer erzeugt, das w?re super.

Und kann man irgendwie MP3s Wiedergeben ?

Englisch

Hi

Codecs are all installed, the video can even run in WMP stop play only in the game, I'll simply go to a different format converting.

That was the Particle +1 already a manual with it but I get headache, easy step to step instructions with sone pictures how zb Rain or fire-generated, that would be super.

And you can somehow play MP3s?
Biohazard1986

Postby Mystery » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Hmmm, .mpg files should be supported according to the features description on the AM website, but I have so far always used .avi files. To be honest, I don't know why you get that error message. Please try an .avi video and see if this works.

(Hmmm, .mpg Dateien sollten gem?ss Beschreibung auf der AM Website unterst?tzt sein, jedoch habe ich bisher nur .avi Dateien verwendet. Um ehrlich zu sein, weiss ich nicht, weshalb du diese Fehlermeldung erhaltest. Bitte versuche es mit einer .avi Video Datei, und schau ob diese funktioniert.)

.mp3 files are supported. Go to the Audio Tab of the Frame Properties or Hotspot Properties, select a channel, choose "play", and import the sound file that you wish to play.

(.mp3 Dateien werden unterst?tzt. Gehe auf den Audio Reiter von Frame Properties oder Hotspot Properties, w?hle einen Kanal, w?hle "play", und importiere die Audiodatei, die du abspielen m?chtest.)

You might want to post a request for a step-by-step tutorial for the Particle+ plugin here:
http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=1260

(Du k?nntest eine Anfrage bez?glich einem Schritt f?r Schritt Tutorial f?r den Particle+ Plugin hier posten:
http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=1260 )
Mystery

Postby Biohazard1986 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 am

Danke Mystery

Mit Video hats geklappt allerdings mit avi und xp, mp3 gehen auch.

Thanks Mystery

With video, however, work out with hats and xp avi, mp3 go.
Biohazard1986

Postby Mystery » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Great to hear that you got it work :)

(Ich bin froh zu h?ren, dass es geklappt hat :))
Mystery

Postby Holger » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:52 pm

I have the same problem. Thank for the help.
Holger

Postby reneuend » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Alas, my one year of studying the German language wasn't enough! :?

My daughter is studying it and I plan on having her test some German games. If she gets good enough, I'll build some of my games in German.

Fun to try and read though! I guess your question was answered. I use .avi and .mp3 files in my game. I also found it best not to use different types within one game, but I still do it. (bad memory!)

Nice to see new names out here...keep coming back! and don't forget to get your copy of the AM Magazine! Full of tips and interesting articles! :)
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Artam » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:52 pm

Holger wrote:I have the same problem. Thank for the help.

begone with thee

edit by Candle
Artam
Banned Members

Return to Adventure Maker Technical Support and Bug Reports