Puzzle Helping

This forum is meant for requesting technical support or reporting bugs.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Puzzle Helping

Postby Jaked » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Okay, I've came up with two puzzles for my Mysterious Affair at Styles Game. One is the normal sort-the-pictures puzzle except with files in chronological order. The other one is a problem. While your out investigating, sleuthing, and investisleuthing, you'll come across letters scattered on the ground, and as an example, I'll call them A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H. On a door there is a grid with 20 or so tiles in a sort of tiled painting and you have to click on the areas that had these hidden letters on them and then put them together into a word. So, two problems.

A: How can I make it so you have to put these hidden tiles in all the right grid spaces (did I forget to mention you pick them up) and make it so you can't unlock the second part of the puzzle until they're all in the right places, not to mention all there to begin with?

B: How can I make it so this eight letter code, when solved correctly, unlock *SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER Ha ha you think I would spoil it that easily? SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*?
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby reneuend » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 am

PM me with some detail and I can help you. This way it's only spoiled on me!
It would help if you could show me a screenshot of the frame or a drawing to show me what you intend to do.
:wink:
Last edited by reneuend on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby mercedes » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 am

Hey Jaked..:)

On a door there is a grid with 20 or so tiles in a sort of tiled painting and you have to click on the areas that had these hidden letters on them and then put them together into a word.

For this part....Is this similar to what u want Jaked..? .

Click letters, they load into a grid--[which u would have on ur frame..]

....Then solve the coded word with those letters/pictures..

Have to spell the word CABS---I made it simple..;

Disregard the name of project...

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20482788/Unsolved+Mysteries+of+Time.zip

Let me know if the download works for u..For some reason..i couldn't upload it here...it was giving me errors.
mercedes
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker Technical Support and Bug Reports