Resolution [full screen]

This forum is meant for requesting technical support or reporting bugs.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Resolution [full screen]

Postby GORDON » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:16 pm

I've set up my game [1024x768] to run "full screen". There is the problem of things "round" looking a little oval on my 1920x1080 monitor but overall its looks more impressive to most people even though the graphics are not as sharp because they are stretched. Will this setting be a problem on some monitors? I know you can set up on screen options for the user but I don't think the user can disable "full screen".
GORDON
Advanced Member

Postby mercedes » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:14 am

Sadly, no they can't disable it...:(..Unless they start over again...take the option off.

Set resume locations..wonder if that would work..instead of starting over..? Although, probably not what you're looking for.

Unfortunately...It will affect other users monitors. If it appears stretched on yours..It will most likely appear stretched on others. Making the graphics pixel-y..grainy.
It would be nice if we could allow for the user to pick a wide screen option..If anything..

Asking for custom rez option is a far cry..But wide screen..I would think is doable..But again..I think GM would have to do that..or a plugin..would have to be created.
mercedes
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker Technical Support and Bug Reports