website not found / problems with contact

This forum is meant for requesting technical support or reporting bugs.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

website not found / problems with contact

Postby oase » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:13 pm

I cannot show people my new game "the cell" @ the "created games download" site ("not found .. error 404"!!) and
contact2006@adventuremaker.com doesn`t work anymore!? but what instead of is the correct email adress please?

Could anybody help me by answering my questions :?:

Thanx!!
art is political. art is social. art works united! beeing creative is pure spirituality. so - let´s do it! and never forget: life ... is a wonder : )
oase

Re: website not found / problems with contact

Postby reneuend » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:00 am

GM, the owner of AM has been away for quite some time due to circumstances beyond his control. He sent me an email last week and said he would be back soon. Hopefully, he will fix this page soon. Until then, post the game on the AM New Games forum and provide a link to your game. You could also add your game to the adventure maker Facebook page.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Re: website not found / problems with contact

Postby oase » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:37 pm

reneuend wrote:GM, the owner of AM has been away for quite some time due to circumstances beyond his control. He sent me an email last week and said he would be back soon. Hopefully, he will fix this page soon. Until then, post the game on the AM New Games forum and provide a link to your game. You could also add your game to the adventure maker Facebook page.

thanx!! :)
art is political. art is social. art works united! beeing creative is pure spirituality. so - let´s do it! and never forget: life ... is a wonder : )
oase

Return to Adventure Maker Technical Support and Bug Reports