Win 7 Cubic Pano Bug (AM 4.7)

This forum is meant for requesting technical support or reporting bugs.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Win 7 Cubic Pano Bug (AM 4.7)

Postby goatman82197 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:52 am

So I recently upgraded to Windows 7, but I'm still having trouble with the Cubic Panorama Plugin 1.2 (this is a new topic because the bug is completely different than my previous XP bug). When I started a game (or previewed a frame) I made with the plugin (also happens when making a new project with plugin), I get this error:
If I then click OK on the second box, I go to the cubic frame, but without the plugin applied, so it's just the top left corner of the image. I had put all of the plugin files in the plugins folder within the Adventure Maker v4.7/Shared/Plugins folder in my My Documents folder AND in the plugins folder within the AM program files folder. It still loads into the program fine when I edit the plugin properties and such, but it only acts up when viewing any of the frames or starting the game.
Sorry to impose on or rush anyone, but I'd like to have this fixed before Christmas so I can submit my game to Scholastic.
Goatman: Player of Old Games. Myst is AWESOME!
goatman82197

Re: Win 7 Cubic Pano Bug (AM 4.7)

Postby Simon » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:59 pm

Hi, I didn't read your previous topic, but I thought of this :
everytime I had issues with plugins, I could not solve them. The only solution was to uninstall Adventure Maker properly, clean the registry, and then reinstall everything. And then it worked !
Simon
Expert Member

Postby reneuend » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:10 am

It seems like it is almost always a registry issue. I haven't used this, but this little program should work to unregister and then register your plugins: http://www.adventuremaker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3948
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Candle » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:22 am

works in windows 7 too.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Return to Adventure Maker Technical Support and Bug Reports