Alphablending transitions

This forum is meant for requesting technical support or reporting bugs.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Alphablending transitions

Postby oase » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Hello, i have the following problem: if my game is played in windows mode (640x480) the alphablending transitions do not work correctly anymore! You see the first picture as a small picture and then the second in normal size.
A friend told me the problem, cause he can play the game only in 640x480, so i should find a solution for him and others with the same problem. Only if he deactivates the transitions he can play my game properly, but that`s very sad, cause i have many of them in my game (and i`d like to avoid making my clients angry when i sell it) :? THANX!
art is political. art is social. art works united! beeing creative is pure spirituality. so - let´s do it! and never forget: life ... is a wonder : )
oase

Re: Alphablending transitions

Postby reneuend » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:52 pm

I'll do some testing and get back with you. The last resort would be to remove the transitions and create your own.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Re: Alphablending transitions

Postby time-killer-games » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:39 am

What version of Adventure Maker are you using and on what version of Windows?

This is really bad news to me but if it only applies to a really old version of AM or Windows it may not be as much of an issue to me, since I'm using the latest version and only rely on newer versions of Windows (Windows 7 and upwards).

Anyway hope to get my questions answered on this soon, and I'll hope for the best, otherwise I'm screwed as far as AM is concerned.
time-killer-games
Expert Member

Return to Adventure Maker Technical Support and Bug Reports