AM 4.7.1 FULL edition registration

This forum is meant for requesting technical support or reporting bugs.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

AM 4.7.1 FULL edition registration

Postby mbc841 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:38 pm

I bought the FULL edition of AM 4.7.1 several years ago and have been using it fine ever since - I've got to move the program off of my old desktop PC and onto my newer laptop but on the laptop it is running in FREE mode - how do I get it to recognize it in FULL mode? I don't remember when I bought the full edition and I don't have my old registration email.
mbc841

Re: AM 4.7.1 FULL edition registration

Postby reneuend » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:29 pm

In my last email to GM, I asked if he would just give a generic key so everyone could use the product for free since he is no longer supporting it. Unfortunately, I have not heard back from him.
The only hope is if I can communicate with GM and find out what are his intentions.

Its very frustrating and a bit crazy. He is walking away from easy money. Seems like I get a few requests every few weeks asking how to buy it. If it were my product, I would at the very least allow people to buy it as-is just so I could have a little spending money.

I'll see what I can do to try and reach him.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Re: AM 4.7.1 FULL edition registration

Postby mbc841 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:34 pm

Great!!! Thank you!!

I last used AM for my last game about 10 years or so ago. I'm now using it again for a very large project I'm working on - a new game. I love AM and wouldn't use any other program for my games.
mbc841

Return to Adventure Maker Technical Support and Bug Reports