3rd person set of gifs using the Poser Buisness woman

This forum is meant for showing off your creations (3d renders, artwork...) and getting feedback.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

3rd person set of gifs using the Poser Buisness woman

Postby Bort » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:49 am

i made a 3rd person walk animation for AM using poser artist and extracted the seperate frames (11 for each view) as gifs

ive attached (hopefully) my current set to the post so any-one can play around and have some fun experimenting with the figure..
Attachments
testscreen.jpg
here she is in game talking to another pser figure sat in a chair..looks ok..you can see the potentail?
testscreen.jpg (96.25 KiB) Viewed 4370 times
3rd_person_poserwoman.zip
3rd person poser buisness woman gif set
(1.46 MiB) Downloaded 699 times
Bort

Postby Bort » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:04 pm

here's a couple more views using the different "rooms" i've made with cinema 4d ...i doubt i'll get much further than this tho as my brain is swiss cheese and i cannot concentrate long enough to make any genuine progress..it's fun trying tho...that's why i thought i'd post the figure as a downloadable attachment so others could experiment
Attachments
testscreen3.jpg
testscreen3.jpg (121.83 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
testscreen2.jpg
testscreen2.jpg (84.42 KiB) Viewed 4369 times
Bort

Postby Mystery » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:21 pm

Looks good, Bort :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Bort » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:57 pm

Cheers Mystery
i've attached the large scale gif animation for the side view here as it shows the actual in game walk anim well and may in itself be usefull for hot spots etc...having a hotspot moving across the screen showing this animation
timed event/move hotspot etc
could possibly be used with a bit of trail and error as some one walking past in the background in some scene or another some-where
failing that you could use the individual gifs from the 3rd person set and change the hotspot image
timed event /move hotspot/change hotspot image/ etc
with each movement of the spot i'm sure that could be persuaded to look quite well
AM is very user friendly for these sorts of experiments.which is why i like it so much..even if i never actually manage to complete anything..it's a nice pastime
Attachments
woman1.gif
right click save as gif to get the animation
woman1.gif (549.46 KiB) Viewed 4357 times
Bort

Return to Artwork