Missing (game2) - psp game

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Missing (game2) - psp game

Postby goblinb0y » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:02 pm

well im new and i found this site off another site that said you could make psp games i was like wow this is cool and then i was reading more and found out that you could only make point and click type games then i was like this is dumb.. so i went to sleep woke up in the middle of the night and said hey thats kinda cool so started downloading the free version of the software started on a game that sucked badly and came back and made a new game missing (game2)...

idea of the game:
you wake up in a room and you read this letter that somone has left you, in the letter you find out you have to escape this house using the 3 clues the person has given you

problems with the game:
1 there is no difference in the mouse when you go over something clickable - probaly not gonna change
2 if you die you have to start all over again - maybe i will make you go to the last room you were in or something
3 i dont fill like there is enough rooms or things to click - always thinking of new rooms and new items to click

download - http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=4498554

screenshots -

if you would like to see the first game i made i might post it up if anyone is interested
goblinb0y

Return to New Games Announcements