Adrian's Adventures: Murder at Monarch Creek Park

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Adrian's Adventures: Murder at Monarch Creek Park

Postby Softstar » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:54 pm

Hello AM Community!

Sofstar Interactive is a new "company", although we are really just a group of indivuals set out to create 3D adventure games.

We have started production on our first game, Adrian's Adventures: Murder at Monarch Creek Park, created by Adventure Maker.

We're still in aplha stage, so we haven't acually gotten the entire game finished, but we are sending out periodic updates of the game to testers. If you're interested in becoming a tester, go to our website and click on the Help Wanted button at the bottom.

A trailer of the game (the introduction movie) is available here: http://www.softstarinteractive.com/down ... ailer1.wmv

And our website is here: http://www.softstarinteractive.com

The main plot of the game is that you play as a young woman, Adrian Redd, who happens to have done investigation work in the past for the Louisville, Kentucky police department. You are staying in a motel in the rural town of Wellsville, Kentucky, when you learn of a murder in Monarch Creek Park, located on the outskirts of town.

The game is being developed for Windows only.

Hope you all like the idea that we're going with!

-SI :)
Softstar

Postby Candle » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:11 am

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your game.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

The trailer

Postby Harvester » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:08 pm

The concept looks nice, the only thing I would think about is the better integration of the charachter into the backgorund, but I know that is software-specific. Otherwise it's good, trailer music is nice for my ears; I wish you good luck with your game.
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to New Games Announcements