Agent Z Coming December 2008!!!

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Agent Z Coming December 2008!!!

Postby Jaked » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:21 pm

I spent most my time making games that didn't make the cut. Now I have a small suspect game using Sketch-Up, Google Earth, Poser 4, and Bort's inventory items. It is a mystery game. Someone has been stealing pieces from the rides of a water park. Then, the water park hotel's giant 2 story replica of the London Clock tower tips over, killing 4 people. Then, the manager is shot in between the eyes! Not too much gore, not too much violence. Behold the mysteries of Agent Z! (P.S, some of my original Thomas K. Ideas are going to go to this series)
Last edited by Jaked on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Mystery » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:57 pm

Great to hear that you'll be releasing a game by the end of this year. The storyline sounds interesting :)

Please add 2 screenshots as soon as available, thanks :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Jaked » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:48 pm

Thanks! I was inspired by a trip to Great Wolf Lodge., though the buildings attractions have been altered (The Clock Tower show in Great Wolf Lodge Mason, OH is now the 2 story replica of the Big Ben. And I'm currently working on the map in my game which will be available whereever using that MagicHotspot plugin Shadowhunter made. I use Audacity for the weird sounds. Suspects: Jameson Harolds, Samantha Graves, Griselda Amono, Butch Hartt. [EDIT] Here are the pics!
Attachments
Jameson Harolds.jpg
Yameson is a foreign exchange student from switzerland to stay at a nice american waterpark. Is he possibly a suspect?
Jameson Harolds.jpg (5.71 KiB) Viewed 4659 times
Samantha Graves.jpg
The owner of the park. Would she steal the pieces for insurance?
Samantha Graves.jpg (7.47 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
Dylan Graves.jpg
Dylan Graves doesn't have a motive, but he gives you a lot of hints for your amusement
Dylan Graves.jpg (7.17 KiB) Viewed 4670 times
Griselda Amono.jpg
Griselda Amono is the elderly maid who used to be an armed robber.
Griselda Amono.jpg (5.67 KiB) Viewed 4671 times
Butch v2.jpg
Butch Hartt is the lifeguard on duty the time the pieces were stolen.
Butch v2.jpg (10.87 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
Last edited by Jaked on Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Jaked » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:35 pm

If anyone answers the VBS script, I'll restart production immediately! :? :? :?
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Jaked » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:32 pm

My game is postponed until my other projects are finished.. Sorry. :(
Jaked
Code Master

Return to New Games Announcements