New Quirky Game: Restraunt Manager

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

New Quirky Game: Restraunt Manager

Postby Chromegloss55 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:38 pm

I began working on a new game I'm calling 'Restraunt Manager' where you err... manage a restraunt.

I spent two months coming up with ideas for this game and now I've finally gotten round to beginning to make it.

It's at an early stage, but I'll probably release it by December this year. (I know I'm not great with release dates, but... :) )

I still have to release Enemy Catch, Connect 4, Haciendo Isla and Furtive, so I've got a busy schedule! Add that to the 100 VB Techniques and I'm totally worked out! Enemy Catch is a small quirky little game that's actually quite addictive. It's finished now, it just needs some tidying up, so I should be able to release that soon. Connect 4 is finished and has been translated into English, French and Spanish. There have just been a few issues hampering its release (my fault entirely). Furtive and Haciendo Isla are well away from being complete, so no news on those (apart from some screenshots soon maybe).

I was going to release a Sudoku game, but I had to cancel that due to programming issues.

Anyway, expect to see some of my games being released over the coming months. I haven't released any games for AM yet, so I think it's a about time I began...
Last edited by Chromegloss55 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Postby Mystery » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:41 pm

Ummm, do you mean "restaurant"? :shock:

Sounds great, can't wait to see all your projects you're working on :)

Could you please post 1-2 screenshots as soon as available? Thanks :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby pennsteve » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:01 pm

When you say "release", do you mean you give the game away or sell it?
pennsteve
Expert Member

Postby Lyberodoggy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:45 pm

Chromegloss, I would like to help you solve the programming issues with the SUDOKU game, because 1) I 'm a fan of sudoku and 2) I was thinking of some code for the sudoku too... Should be easy with Hotspot Magic...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Chromegloss55 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:31 pm

When you say "release", do you mean you give the game away or sell it?

All my projects will be free for the time being. Enemy Catch, Connect 4 and Restraunt Manager are FAR too small to charge for.

Lyberodoggy wrote:Chromegloss, I would like to help you solve the programming issues with the SUDOKU game, because 1) I 'm a fan of sudoku and 2) I was thinking of some code for the sudoku too... Should be easy with Hotspot Magic...

Well the exact issue is this:

I'm able to get it to generate up to five rows perfectly, but it seems the code gets so complicated the computer is unable to compute it so the code just breaks.

I will dig up the project and show you. It really is annoying because I thought I was onto something. The graphics were done, and I knew how I was going to programme the Easy, Medium, Hard difficulty levels into it.

If you could help me find a solution we could publish it as a joined project...
Last edited by Chromegloss55 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Postby ZeornWarlock » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Cannot wait to try it. :)

ZW.
You have to make some to understand some.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Return to New Games Announcements