Now Available - The Filmmaker

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Hi

Postby Harvester » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:24 pm

I'm also interested, but first would like to know how much shipping to Hungary would cost... and also I miss Shady Brook from the store, is there a way to get that too?

Harvester

PS By the way, you forgot to change the text of the official companion of the Filmmaker, it still reads the one of Shady Brook.
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby General Failure » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:31 am

Just order it. Before you have to pay, you will be asked which country you like to ship to and there you can update the shipping costs. I think it's 7$ to Europe.
General Failure

Re: Hi

Postby CBSection31 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:21 am

Harvester wrote:I'm also interested, but first would like to know how much shipping to Hungary would cost... and also I miss Shady Brook from the store, is there a way to get that too?

Harvester

PS By the way, you forgot to change the text of the official companion of the Filmmaker, it still reads the one of Shady Brook.

Whoops, thanks for the heads-up. I'll go fix that now!

Shipping to Hungary would be $7 for the game itself and $10 if you buy the game and guide together. I'm afraid I'm out of copies of Shady Brook, but I believe www.interactcd.com has a few left. :)
CBSection31
Code Master

Thanks

Postby Harvester » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 am

Thanks, I hoped I could get the two in one package for better shipping costs :) Then it will be only the Filmmaker, as soon as I have my Paypal account up and running again...

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby juhuwoorps » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Does anyone of you have ordered the game?
I have ordered it and don't get a reply if anythings goes fine with the shipping to germany
juhuwoorps
Code Master

Postby Imari » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:18 pm

I really enjoyed this game a lot. It had an interesting back story and a good variety of puzzles. It felt to some extent, like a blending of an adventure game with the newer "casual" games.

I'm amazed at what you were able to do with AM, Chris... really amazed. :D
Imari
VIP

Postby Mystery » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:35 am

juhuwoorps wrote:Does anyone of you have ordered the game?
I have ordered it and don't get a reply if anythings goes fine with the shipping to germany

I pointed him to your post, hopefully you'll get a reply asap :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby CBSection31 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:54 am

juhuwoorps wrote:Does anyone of you have ordered the game?

Hi juhuwoorps,

When did you order it? Anyone who pre-ordered the game should be getting their copy any day now, as I shipped out all pre-orders last week. If you ordered the game was/will be shipped this week, depending on the order in which I received your purchase. :)
CBSection31
Code Master

Postby Imari » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:31 pm

I'm not sure when you shipped my copy, CB, but I received it near the end of last week. Thanks!
Imari
VIP

Postby juhuwoorps » Wed May 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Just want to say that I get the game and now I'm going to play. :)
juhuwoorps
Code Master

Previous

Return to New Games Announcements