the portal maze(HTML)

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

the portal maze(HTML)

Postby fenzy » Sat May 02, 2009 8:13 am

"the portal maze" is a point-and-click html escape game.
each level you must click the real portal to make it to the next level, wrong portal means start again.
note: in level 5 there is a secret level (click anywhere and how to escape the secret level, click anywhere also to find the exit of it.)
you will kill the boss in the game, make sure you have the item to kill or else start all over again.

Picture:

Game:
http://frenzy200.webs.com/The%20Portal% ... index.html
fenzy

Postby mercedes » Sat May 02, 2009 9:30 am

Hi there..:D

I got to the fifth portal/level..clicked what i thought was secret place..and then an item appeared..I grabbed it..then it takes you to a blank page..where u can only click far right corner..taking u back to fifth/portal level..And then again there is the secret place..skippin by item really fast..taking u to blank page..Never ending circle..not sure how to stop it..There was no where else to click..I clicked the page..the whole page..couldn't find it..Am i missing something..I never do see 6th level--there was no click anywhere option..It was only the one place to click on blank page..I tried it a few times..:?

Peace..

Thanks for posting..!~
mercedes
VIP

Postby Mystery » Sat May 02, 2009 9:49 am

I didn't have any problems, arrived at the 8th portal, killed the monster and won. :)

But all in all I prefer games where I can use my brain, and not have to do just trial and error all the time ;)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to New Games Announcements