Hidden Objects Adventure

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Hidden Objects Adventure

Postby JeeAir » Mon May 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Hello world!

I'm in creation of a new game that i've called Hidden Objects Adventure. I'm sure you probably know what this game's about! If you would like to test my game and email me suggestions or others, here is the link to download the game (french version, sorry for that).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FF8HG1A5

If you want to email me for suggestions and/or comments, here is my email: jeeji@live.ca

If you want, you can support my creation by visiting my website at: http://pages.videotron.com/jrlgames

Thank you all,

JeeAir

Screenshots Preview

JeeAir

Postby reneuend » Mon May 04, 2009 4:24 pm

OK. I downloaded it. While I don't understand a lick of French, I'm going to try it out! :)
I hope it doesn't ask me questions?
I'll respond to the game after I've tried it out!
Thanks for sharing, JeeAir!
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby JeeAir » Mon May 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Or you can wait for the english version i'm working on. It's almost finished and more complete than the french demo version.
JeeAir

Postby reneuend » Mon May 04, 2009 5:20 pm

I like your interface. I would only suggest adding a sound when the user clicks on an object so they know if they got it right or not.

You know? This wouldn't be a bad way for someone who know English to learn some French words! :)
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Mystery » Mon May 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Welcome to the forums JeeAir :)

I have tried your game, and since I know French (well, not perfectly but good enough) I had no problems with finding those objects.

Very nice game :)
As reneuend suggested, it would be great to have some sound when you find an object :)

I assume that this game is rather targeted at children, right? Because for adults it's too easy (at least the first level available in your demo). Or it could be also suitable for learning French :)

Keep up good work, I'd like to see a longer version :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby ZeornWarlock » Tue May 05, 2009 1:01 am

Bienvenue au forum. J?aime bien le style que tu utilises pour tes dessins et bonne chance avec ton projet. :)

ZW.
You have to make some to understand some.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby mercedes » Tue May 05, 2009 9:51 am

My french is pretty rusty..:P but here goes..

Bienvenue aux forum~..:D J'aime aussi le style que tu utilises pour tes dessins...Bon jeu pour des enfants et des adultes~ :D

Si vous voulez, vous pouvez faire le jeu en Anglais et Fran?ais. Donnez le joueur l'option au d?but du jeu pour choisir dans quelle langue pour jouer le jeu.

Bonne chance avec ton projet~

Translation;

Welcome to the forums..I like the drawing style you chose for your game..as well..I'ts a nice game for both adults and kids..:D

If you want, you can make the game in both languages..Give the player the option to choose which language they wish to play the game in..at the very beginning of the game..:D Up to you..This way you can cast a wider net for players..Again though, just a suggestion..:)

Goodluck with your project..!~

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Return to New Games Announcements