New Project Death House DE

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

New Project Death House DE

Postby Biohazard1986 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Hello

This is my first Post, i cannot god english.

This is my first Game : Death House (Working Title)
Genre : Horror
Homepage : Mystikhazard.no-ip.org
Platform : Only XP\Vista (Win7 Problems with video support)
Release : Unknown

Storyline : Es handelt sich hierbei um einen Mann der sein ged?chtnis verloren hat, das einzigste was er noch weis is das seine Frau vor 2 Jahren
gestorben ist. Damals war er nur auf der suche nach dem Grund des Todes
nun muss er sich selbst auch noch suchen.

(English translation by Mystery:
The game is about a man who lost his memory; the only thing he remembers is that his wife passed away 2 years ago. Back then, he was only looking for the reason why his wife died, but now he has even to go on a search for himself)

Features : Das Spiel wird komplett in Deutsch ausgeliefert, tolle Horroratmosph?re, wir versuchen nicht nur in Text auszugeben, wundervolle Musik.

The game will be available in German only with a great horror atmosphere, we try not to use only text display, wonderful music.)

Hier k?nnt Ihr euch einen sehr kleinen ausschnitt anschauen, leider noch komplett verbuggt aber wer Intresse hat. Ziel ist es im Raum den Schl?ssel zu finden.

Here you can take a look at a small part of it, unfortunately still buggy, but maybe someone is interested in trying it. The goal is to find the key in the room.)

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1g289f ... hhouse.rar

Ich habe eine neue Demo, leider ist da die Music von der H?rspielserie Edgar allen Poe drin, wegen Copyright rechte darf ich das nicht online stellen

(English translation by Google:
I have a new demo, unfortunately, because the music is inside of the radio drama series Edgar allen Poe, due to copyright right I may not make the online

Zu guter letzt noch ein paar Bilder

Ich habe den raum ein bissel verbessert da ich noch wirklich in der anfangsphase bin und zum ersten mal 3D Modeliere wirds nach einiger
zeit immer besser siehe anhand der Bilder

English translation by Google
I have improved the room a bit, I'm really still in the initial phase and am using a 3D modeler for the first time.
It's becoming better over time, see the attached images.

Hier neue Bilder mit Schatten
Here new Pictures with Shadow

Ich werde euch immer auf dem Laufendem halten.
I will keep you always up-to-day.
Last edited by Biohazard1986 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Biohazard1986

Postby Mystery » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:33 am

Welcome to the forums Biohazard1986 :)

Since this forum is an English speaking community, you should try to post in English or ask someone to translate it for you (we have members who speak German, me included).

I'm going to add a translation to your first post, so that everyone can understand it.

I look forward to the finished game, keep us updated :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby General Failure » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Nice to see that there is another german game made with Adventure Maker. Looking into it tomorrow.

Sch?n zu sehen, dass ein weiteres deutsches Spiel mit Adventure Maker gemacht wird. Ich schaue es mir morgen an.
General Failure

Postby Candle » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 pm

rooms look empty , try to add some chairs etc.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Vairon » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Welcome to the forums!
The title is very suggestive, interesting history and the gender is magnificent (I love the horror games).
But I agree with Candle, you must give life to the scene to create the right atmosphere.

Good job, I hope the full version soon.
Vairon
Forum Master

Postby Biohazard1986 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 am

Neue Bilder Online f?r Raum A
New Pictures Online at Room A

Deutsch

Danke an alle die mich hier herzlich Willkommen hei?en, ich werde mein bestes tun um Deutsch zu schreiben und von Google ins Englisch zu ?bersetzen. Ich werde mein bestes tun um von meinem 1. Spiel was gutes
hinzubekommen.

Mit Freundlichen Gr??en
Biohazard1986

Englisch

Thanks to all who call me a warm welcome here, I will do my best to write and translate German into English by Google. I will do my best to my first What good game
may resort to.

Yours sincerely
Biohazard1986
Biohazard1986

Postby General Failure » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:58 pm

You can send me the google translated text, and I will correct them for you, if you like. Just send me a message. But wait until all the text is finished, so we can do it in one step.

Du kannst mir die ?bersetzten Texte schicken, ich korrigiere die f?r Dich, wenn Du willst. Schick' mir einfach eine Nachricht. Aber warte, bis Du den ganzen Text fertig hast, dann k?nnen wir alles auf einmal machen.
General Failure

Postby Mystery » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:48 pm

I have improved the room a bit, I'm really still in the initial phase and am using a 3D modeler for the first time.
It's becoming better over time, see the attached images.

Yes, the rooms look indeed much better :) And learning to use a 3D software takes time, I know it from my own experience. What software are you using?

(Ja, die R?ume sehen viel besser aus :) Und das Erlernen von 3D-Modellierung braucht Zeit, das weiss ich aus eigener Erfahrung. Was f?r ein Programm verwendest du?)
Mystery

Postby Biohazard1986 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Die Kostenlose Version von 3D Canvas, das Programm ist leicht aber nicht
wirklich professional, da ich mich nich auskenne damit ist es f?r mich umso schwerer, aber ich werds packen ;) Versprochen.

Kennst du ein bessere Programm was leicht zu bedienen ist aber auch gut im umfang ist ?

The free version of 3D Canvas, the program is not easy but
really professional, I am versed Nich so for me it is more difficult, but I will pack;) promise.

Do you know a better program that is easy to use but is also good in the range?
Biohazard1986

Postby Mystery » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:18 pm

None of the 3D modeling software is easy to start out with (except Google SketchUp).
If you want to use free software, there are some that are pretty good, e.g. Art of Illusion.
We have a topic here about 3D software, some of them are free, others are not free.
http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=1264

In my experience it's always a very personal choice with which software you get along well - I have tried different ones, and finally found out which ones are suitable for me.
But if you feel that 3D Canvas is the right one for you at the moment, then stick with it, and learn to use it well.
If you have time and interest in experimenting with others, then do that, it's absolutely up to you. :)

(Keines der 3D Modellierungsprogramme ist leicht zu bedienen f?r Anf?nger (ausser Google SketchUp).
Wenn du ein kostenloses Programm verwendet m?chtest, gibt es einige, die recht gut sind, z.B. Art of Illusion.
Wir haben eine Liste mit 3D Programmen hier, wobei manche kostenlos sind, andere nicht.
http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=1264

Meine Erfahrung hat mir gezeigt, dass es immer eine sehr pers?nliche Entscheidung ist, mit welchem Programm man selbst am besten zurecht kommt. Ich habe verschiedene Programme ausprobiert, und schliesslich jene gefunden, mit denen ich am besten arbeiten kann.
Aber wenn du im Moment mit 3D Canvas einigermassen gut zurechtkommst, bleib dabei, und lerne es richtig gut zu benutzen. Falls du jedoch Zeit und Interesse f?rs Herumexperimentieren hast, kannst du nat?rlich auch andere Programme ausprobieren, das ist ganz deine Entscheidung. :))
Mystery

Postby St Anger » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 pm

I don't do any 3d modelling myself, but I've heard that "Blender" is supposedly pretty good and it's totally free.
http://www.blender.org/
St Anger

Postby Mystery » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:01 pm

St Anger wrote:I don't do any 3d modelling myself, but I've heard that "Blender" is supposedly pretty good and it's totally free.
http://www.blender.org/

In my opinion it's very difficult to use (despite of my experience of some years with different 3D software I still can't wrap my brain around it), although there are also huge fans of it :)
Mystery

Postby Biohazard1986 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:02 pm

New Pictures online
Neue Bilder Online

(English translation by Google:
I have a new demo, unfortunately, because the music is inside of the radio drama series Edgar allen Poe, due to copyright right I may not make the online

Ich habe eine neue Demo, leider ist da die Music von der H?rspielserie Edgar allen Poe drin, wegen Copyright rechte darf ich das nicht online stellen
Biohazard1986

Postby Edmaniac » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 am

Nice! But I would love to translate the game but I don't know German, we could have the game in English so that members that have English as their first/only langauge can play your game.
Random Quotes
"Eddy's the man with the plan."- Eddy (Ed Edd n Eddy)
"I have big eyebrows?"- Gaogamon (Digimon Next)
"If you want to be loved by someone, you have to love other people yourself..." - Cecilia (Wild ARMs 1)
Edmaniac

Postby Biohazard1986 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:40 am

Hallo,

Ich bin die ganze Zeit am ?berlegen ob ich englisch untertitel und Deutsche Sprachausgabe mit einbinde aber bis dahin ist noch viel zu tun.

(Translate by Google)

Hi,

I am all the time on whether I think English subtitles and German voice output with integration but until that is still much to do.
Biohazard1986

Postby Mystery » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Does it mean that you are using copyrighted contents, which prevents you from publishing your game? So you won't publish your game?

(Heisst das, dass du Inhalte mit Copyright verwendest, was dazu f?hrt, dass du das Spiel gar nicht ver?ffentlichen wirst?)
Mystery

Postby Jaked » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:09 am

Willkommen zu den Foren, Biohazard! Ich denke, dass Projekt-Todeshaus eins ist-, das ich vorw?rts zu schaue! Es scheint, ein gutes Spiel zu sein, und die Grafiken 3D sind wundervoll!

English for those who want to read replies: Welcome to the forums, Biohazard! I think that Project Death house will be one I look foward to! It seems to be a good game, and the 3D graphics are wonderful!
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Biohazard1986 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:09 am

Mystery

Does it mean that you are using copyrighted contents, which prevents you from publishing your game? So you won't publish your game?

(Heisst das, dass du Inhalte mit Copyright verwendest, was dazu f?hrt, dass du das Spiel gar nicht ver?ffentlichen wirst?)

Ja so war das eigentlich gedacht, aber nach langen ?berlegungen mache ich jetzt f?r mein Spiel ?ber ein Programm auch selber Musik so das ich es ver?ffentlichen kann. Ist zwar jetzt alles viel arbeit weil ich wirklich alles alleine mache, dauert also alles noch ein bisschen. So leicht gebe ich nicht auf xD

Englisch Translate by Google

Yes it was actually the thought, but after long considerations, I am doing now for my game on a program also make music so I can publish it. Is it now all much work because I really do it all alone, so everything takes a little bit. I do not give up so easily xD

Jake

Willkommen zu den Foren, Biohazard! Ich denke, dass Projekt-Todeshaus eins ist-, das ich vorw?rts zu schaue! Es scheint, ein gutes Spiel zu sein, und die Grafiken 3D sind wundervoll!

English for those who want to read replies: Welcome to the forums, Biohazard! I think that Project Death house will be one I look foward to! It seems to be a good game, and the 3D graphics are wonderful!

Danke dir f?r die komplimente, ich werde mein bestes geben f?r dieses Projekt,

Englisch Translate by Google

Thank you for the compliments, I will give my best for this project,[/b]

Neue Bilder Online, das sind vorerst die letzten Bilder da ich nicht so viel verraten m?chte ;)

New Pictures Online, the first are the last pictures because I do not want that give too much away;)
Biohazard1986

Postby Mystery » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Take a look at the following thread, which lists among others also links to free music to use in freeware games. Usually it is sufficient to give credit to the author (name and link):
http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=1262

(Schau dir doch unseren Thread hier an, dort sind u.a. Links zu kostenloser Musik f?r Spiele, die als Freeware publiziert werden. Normalerweise reicht es, wenn du den Autor und die Quelle angibst.
http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=1262 )
Mystery

Postby ZeornWarlock » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:48 pm

Nice work! Adding the shadows is a great plus to the mood. ;)

Nice to see a 3D canvas user. :) I own the pro version, but I have not played with it for quite some time, especially after I purchased Hexagon. That said, 3D canvas can do great things once you get the hang of it, and it seems to be what you are doing. :)

ZW.
You have to make some to understand some.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby Biohazard1986 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:37 am

Nice work! Adding the shadows is a great plus to the mood. Wink

Nice to see a 3D canvas user. Smile I own the pro version, but I have not played with it for quite some time, especially after I purchased Hexagon. That said, 3D canvas can do great things once you get the hang of it, and it seems to be what you are doing. Smile

ZW.

Thank you, I will do my best at any rate. Just takes a little bit because I between still has to work. 3D Canvas is a very good program for the 3D model, unfortunately I only have the freeware edition and therefore will not have the full functionality. But it is slowly but surely.

(Danke sch?n, ich werde auf jedenfall mein bestes tun. Dauert nur ein bisschen da ich zischendurch auch noch arbeiten muss. 3D Canvas ist ein sehr gutes Programm f?rs 3D Model leider habe ich nur die Freeware edition und deshalb nich den vollen Funktionsumfang. Aber es wird langsam aber sicher.)
Biohazard1986

Return to New Games Announcements