Black Wish Released!

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Black Wish Released!

Postby Dalton » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:49 am

Hi everybody. The final version of The Black Wish Cemetery is finished and ready for download:

http://adventurecollection.webnode.com/

The game is bigger and more scary. More places to interact and puzzles to solve.
Attachments
blackwish.jpg
blackwish.jpg (9.45 KiB) Viewed 12713 times
CemitérioFoto3.jpg
CemitérioFoto3.jpg (145.11 KiB) Viewed 14804 times
Dalton
Expert Member
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 am
Location: BRAZIL

Postby reneuend » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:55 am

:idea: This is an awesome game. It's a MUST play and demonstrates how nice AM works. By the way. it works well with Windows 7 too! Good Job hanging in there and finishing this project, Dalton! I know there was some frustrating moments, but it came out great! :D

I can't wait for Blackwish Mansion. I hoping that the surprise updates to panoramic that GM talked about can be used in the next game. You did a great job using it in this game. I love your choice of music too.

I would like to do a review in the next BBB unless someone else steps up and would like a shot at it!
---


Image
Image
User avatar
reneuend
Administrator
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: Midwest Cornfield, USA

Postby Vairon » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Fantastic news! :D I'm going to download and play it tonight.
Your work is incredible... I agree with reneuend, this game is a great example how AM works.
User avatar
Vairon
Forum Master
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:40 pm
Location: Spain

Postby Dalton » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:08 pm

About the review, I would love to read it in the next BBB. And thanks again for the help. You are the main programmer of the game and thanks to you my game is ready. :D


reneuend wrote::idea: This is an awesome game. It's a MUST play and demonstrates how nice AM works. By the way. it works well with Windows 7 too! Good Job hanging in there and finishing this project, Dalton! I know there was some frustrating moments, but it came out great! :D

I can't wait for Blackwish Mansion. I hoping that the surprise updates to panoramic that GM talked about can be used in the next game. You did a great job using it in this game. I love your choice of music too.

I would like to do a review in the next BBB unless someone else steps up and would like a shot at it!
Dalton
Expert Member
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 am
Location: BRAZIL

Postby Vengeance66 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:12 am

I like the game! It is very good designed. In which program you design the scenery?

I like the ambient, it's scary... I just got stuck and wait for a walkthrough...
Stay a while and listen...

Rainbow Enterainment - http://rainbowenter.com/
User avatar
Vengeance66
Administrator
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:17 pm
Location: Macedonia

Postby Dalton » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:30 am

Thanks. The scenery was made using Cinema 4D, it?s like a 3D Studio Max but less popular. About the walkthrough, I will only have time on the weekends. Where do you got stuck?


Vengeance66 wrote:I like the game! It is very good designed. In which program you design the scenery?

I like the ambient, it's scary... I just got stuck and wait for a walkthrough...
Dalton
Expert Member
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 am
Location: BRAZIL

Postby Dalton » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:37 am

Thanks Vairon. :D

I will divulge soon the game on sites like adventure gamers for exemple. But I will wait some days for possibles bugs or not (I don?t wanna see my game with more cons than pros) :D

Vairon wrote:Fantastic news! :D I'm going to download and play it tonight.
Your work is incredible... I agree with reneuend, this game is a great example how AM works.
Dalton
Expert Member
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 am
Location: BRAZIL

Postby reneuend » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:39 am

Don't write a walkthrough....just give hints! :wink:
---


Image
Image
User avatar
reneuend
Administrator
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: Midwest Cornfield, USA

Postby Dalton » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:01 am

You?re right. I?ll wait him to answer my question about what part he?s stuck. By the way, an another question: I?ll have to talk to someone here from the forum to update the link of the black wish cemetery on the adventure maker games for download, right?

reneuend wrote:Don't write a walkthrough....just give hints! :wink:
Dalton
Expert Member
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 am
Location: BRAZIL

Postby reneuend » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:25 am

Yes. Mystery has been the one that takes care of it, but I haven't seen her out here in quite some time.
---


Image
Image
User avatar
reneuend
Administrator
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: Midwest Cornfield, USA

Postby juhuwoorps » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:40 am

I have tried to play the game and all is fine until I'm on the cemetary.
I can't move around the cemetary.

Also I cant save the game.

I'm going to try it on my other PC later this day.

Greetings Juhu

Edit: The game works fine with my other computer. My other one is a bit messed up. Now stuck with the music puzzle. I'm really bad with this kind of puzzles. A hint would be nice.
juhuwoorps
Code Master
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Postby Dalton » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:08 am

Maybe this game is not sooooo compatible with Win7... about the music box puzzle, there?s a recorder hiden inside of a vase. The answer for the music box is right there :D


juhuwoorps wrote:I have tried to play the game and all is fine until I'm on the cemetary.
I can't move around the cemetary.

Also I cant save the game.

I'm going to try it on my other PC later this day.

Greetings Juhu

Edit: The game works fine with my other computer. My other one is a bit messed up. Now stuck with the music puzzle. I'm really bad with this kind of puzzles. A hint would be nice.
Dalton
Expert Member
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 am
Location: BRAZIL

Postby juhuwoorps » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:25 pm

Both PC's are WIN 7. But one of it is really messed up,low ram, low space on HDD. Normaly I use it only for internet and some stuff.

I have noticed the recorder in the vase, but my hearing is not so good that I could find out the order :(
juhuwoorps
Code Master
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Postby Dalton » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:36 pm

wait a second: in what PC the game is not working? Tell me the configuration of both PCs you have. About the save and load, just press ESC and the menu will appear. :D

About the correct order, here it is:

*3 *2 *5 *4 *6 *1


juhuwoorps wrote:Both PC's are WIN 7. But one of it is really messed up,low ram, low space on HDD. Normaly I use it only for internet and some stuff.

I have noticed the recorder in the vase, but my hearing is not so good that I could find out the order :(
Dalton
Expert Member
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 am
Location: BRAZIL

Postby Vairon » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Hi Dalton!
I have a problem with puzzle of music notes: I can't insert de correct order!
I try with this: 3,2,5,4,6,1 and nothing. This is the correct order?

Thanks in advance.
User avatar
Vairon
Forum Master
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:40 pm
Location: Spain

Postby juhuwoorps » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:42 pm

It's a WIN7 Notebook. But I also have problems with other software with this computer.

The order you have given is not working.Are you sure it's the right one?
juhuwoorps
Code Master
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Postby Dalton » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Vairon and Juhu:

yes, that?s the correct order.
Last edited by Dalton on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dalton
Expert Member
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 am
Location: BRAZIL

Postby juhuwoorps » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:47 pm

I totaly have missunderstood your hint :)

Now I'm stuck in the catacombs. Is it normal that I cant get back to the cemetary?
juhuwoorps
Code Master
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Postby Dalton » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:58 am

It depends... what part of the catacombs you are now?

juhuwoorps wrote:I totaly have missunderstood your hint :)

Now I'm stuck in the catacombs. Is it normal that I cant get back to the cemetary?
Dalton
Expert Member
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 am
Location: BRAZIL

Postby reneuend » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Hey Dalton, I would suggest PMing the answer to puzzles so it doesn't give it away to others that might want to figure them out.

I don't believe I have ever been stuck in the catacombs. Can you describe where you are stuck?
---


Image
Image
User avatar
reneuend
Administrator
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: Midwest Cornfield, USA

Postby Dalton » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Yeah, you?re right. I?ll delete the photo of the music box puzzle. About the catacombs, it?s juhuwoorps who?s stuck. I?m waiting for his answers because it might be a dead end bug... (hope not)


reneuend wrote:Hey Dalton, I would suggest PMing the answer to puzzles so it doesn't give it away to others that might want to figure them out.

I don't believe I have ever been stuck in the catacombs. Can you describe where you are stuck?
Dalton
Expert Member
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 am
Location: BRAZIL

Postby reneuend » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:51 am

I've never ran into a dead end. None of the testers ran into a dead end. I can't imagine where that would be! :-)
---


Image
Image
User avatar
reneuend
Administrator
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: Midwest Cornfield, USA

Postby juhuwoorps » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 am

It was my fault. I don't have recogniced that I have to take back the lever before I can go back to the cemetary.

It's really challenging game so far. Very good work.

But I think I have found a small bug. When I try to repair the small stool in the house, the shovelstick doesnt remove from the inventory. If I click on the stick again without the nails and hammer I get another stick. So I got now 5 sticks in the inventory.

Also if I go back to the well, the hammer is back again.

Now I'm stuck again. I think I need another key for the keyhole in the crypt with the cross, but I have no idea where I should get it.

About load and save. It seems that you cant save and load in panorama scenes.

Greetings Juhu
juhuwoorps
Code Master
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Postby Dalton » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Well, I was worried about a dead end or something like that. These small bugs I think I can ask Reneuend to do a patch to fix this. And the save/load bug it?s because the cilyndrical plugin doesn?t accept to access the menu.


juhuwoorps wrote:It was my fault. I don't have recogniced that I have to take back the lever before I can go back to the cemetary.

It's really challenging game so far. Very good work.

But I think I have found a small bug. When I try to repair the small stool in the house, the shovelstick doesnt remove from the inventory. If I click on the stick again without the nails and hammer I get another stick. So I got now 5 sticks in the inventory.

Also if I go back to the well, the hammer is back again.

Now I'm stuck again. I think I need another key for the keyhole in the crypt with the cross, but I have no idea where I should get it.

About load and save. It seems that you cant save and load in panorama scenes.

Greetings Juhu
Dalton
Expert Member
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 am
Location: BRAZIL

Postby reneuend » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:39 pm

juhuwoorps wrote:...But I think I have found a small bug. When I try to repair the small stool in the house, the shovelstick doesnt remove from the inventory. If I click on the stick again without the nails and hammer I get another stick. So I got now 5 sticks in the inventory.

Also if I go back to the well, the hammer is back again.




Juhuwoorps! We really appreciate your testing! :) Since, the main testers have gone through it so many times, it is easy to miss things!

Instead of fixing it immediately, I think we should wait a bit. We can fix it right away if there isn't any serious issues.
---


Image
Image
User avatar
reneuend
Administrator
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: Midwest Cornfield, USA

Postby juhuwoorps » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:40 pm

I'm glad that I could help.
I know that testing a game is to do always the same things the same way and if another test the game he does something a bit different and find a bug. :)

But I need rally help. At the moment it seems that I cant do anything.
I need the key for crypt with the cross.And I also think I need another thing thats heavy enough push the stone button down.

That are the ways I see at the moment. Ot do I miss something else?
juhuwoorps
Code Master
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Postby reneuend » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 pm

first, don't worry about the crypt with the cross...that comes much later.

second, think of what container you can use to put something in it that will make it heavy and set that on the stone button!

These are hints...if you need more help, PM me and I'll give you more detail!
---


Image
Image
User avatar
reneuend
Administrator
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: Midwest Cornfield, USA

Postby Dalton » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:11 pm

I?m really happy because The Black Wish Cemetery is becoming a nice entertainment to the gamers. :D
About the small bugs, as I said before, maybe Reneuend or some other members of this forum could do a patch to fix these bugs :D


reneuend wrote:first, don't worry about the crypt with the cross...that comes much later.

second, think of what container you can use to put something in it that will make it heavy and set that on the stone button!

These are hints...if you need more help, PM me and I'll give you more detail!
Dalton
Expert Member
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:17 am
Location: BRAZIL

Postby Vengeance66 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm stuck at the cemetery. I got the keys, opened the chest, listened to the music from the recorder, got the lighter, the matches... now what? :)

Edit: Works fine with WIN 7, just when I tried to use the matches with the lighted candle, the game crashed...

Edit 2: Now stuck at the house when all is in black and white and the footsteps are heard...

This game is truly amazing!
Stay a while and listen...

Rainbow Enterainment - http://rainbowenter.com/
User avatar
Vengeance66
Administrator
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:17 pm
Location: Macedonia

Postby reneuend » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:15 pm

v66. if you get stuck, please PM for clues. we don't want to give out spoilers! ;-)

also, if you find ANY bugs at all, please report them so we can fix them. I'm going to wait until a week before launching the next bbb issue to send out an updated game file.
---


Image
Image
User avatar
reneuend
Administrator
 
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: Midwest Cornfield, USA

Next

Return to New Games Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron