Doom

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Doom

Postby time-killer-games » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Just a little sneak peek. I won't give away that much, this may be the only screenshot I'll advertise. Anyway when it's finnished I'll post it here I have a long way to go. I know I've made a lot of unfinnished games and advertised them here, but that's only after realizing they had too many flaws in the graphics and dialog grammar, and to be honest I just didn't like them overall. Thids one I find to be much different however, since it's all text and no actual graphics, no work to do artwise. With an auto spell checker, that solves the grammar and spelling issues, this one's surely gonna be a hit! :)

Note: You see the maximize, minimize and close buttons? I've never known AM games to have that until I bought the windows7 version, which is cool and all because it looks better than having a 'Exit' menu item IMHO.
Attachments
doom.png
doom.png (30 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
time-killer-games
Expert Member

Postby Vengeance66 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Looks promising and interesting...

I can't wait to see the final product friend ;)
Stay a while and listen...

Rainbow Enterainment - http://rainbowenter.com/
Vengeance66
Administrator

Postby reneuend » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:15 am

Good luck with this. It does sound promising. Back in the day, just before graphical games took over, text adventures got very inventive by doing things like using timed events...it worked very well at pulling the player into the game.
Best of luck!
---

reneuend
Administrator

Return to New Games Announcements