The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Re: The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

Postby domozo » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:57 am

friends...also anyone wants to play the game now, he can visit the game page and see screenshots which reveal some puzzles solution...regards
User avatar
domozo
Frequent Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Syria-Latakia

Re: The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

Postby domozo » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:51 am

Hi every one...
Happy new year 2015...
some screen shots from my game...
Attachments
1381656_599101020136154_512784471_n.jpg
The Arabic Adventure
1381656_599101020136154_512784471_n.jpg (27.08 KiB) Viewed 3474 times
1233380_599100683469521_162475693_n.jpg
The Arabic Adventure
1233380_599100683469521_162475693_n.jpg (63.99 KiB) Viewed 3474 times
1382131_599100750136181_119633075_n.jpg
The Arabic Adventure
1382131_599100750136181_119633075_n.jpg (68.82 KiB) Viewed 3474 times
1383309_599100763469513_576068876_n.jpg
The Arabic Adventure
1383309_599100763469513_576068876_n.jpg (72.84 KiB) Viewed 3474 times
1392035_608563672523222_481310019_n.jpg
The Arabic Adventure
1392035_608563672523222_481310019_n.jpg (62.81 KiB) Viewed 3474 times
User avatar
domozo
Frequent Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Syria-Latakia

Re: The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

Postby reneuend » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Amazing graphics

Does this game work on Windows 7? I no longer have an XP machine.
---


Image
Image
User avatar
reneuend
Administrator
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: Midwest Cornfield, USA

Re: The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

Postby domozo » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:11 am

reneuend wrote:Amazing graphics

Does this game work on Windows 7? I no longer have an XP machine.


Thanks reneuend, but the game works only on Windows XP for now....
User avatar
domozo
Frequent Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Syria-Latakia

Re: The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

Postby skype6 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Very nice graphics, it looks like a good game It's too bad that is only for xp :(
User avatar
skype6
Frequent Poster
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

Postby Vengeance66 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Do you have an archived version uploaded? This way I can only download file by file. I have Windows XP on my lap top and I wanna play your game. Last time I tried it in Windows 7, but no luck playing it.

All the best,
V66
Stay a while and listen...

Rainbow Enterainment - http://rainbowenter.com/
User avatar
Vengeance66
Administrator
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:17 pm
Location: Macedonia

Re: The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

Postby domozo » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:13 am

skype6 wrote:Very nice graphics, it looks like a good game It's too bad that is only for xp :(


Thanks skype6 for concern, really I wish that my game works on Win7 for now, any way I will give a try to remake it, I am too eager
to have it at everyone's pc...
with my best regards...
User avatar
domozo
Frequent Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Syria-Latakia

Re: The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

Postby domozo » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:17 am

Vengeance66 wrote:Do you have an archived version uploaded? This way I can only download file by file. I have Windows XP on my lap top and I wanna play your game. Last time I tried it in Windows 7, but no luck playing it.

All the best,
V66


Hi V66, very happy to hear from you and reneuned replaying here, I like this forums very much, and sorry I don't have the game in one archive, so you have
to download it one by one if you like, and really I am happy to know that you want to play the game, good luck...
User avatar
domozo
Frequent Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Syria-Latakia

Re: The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

Postby reneuend » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:06 pm

It would be awesome if you could make it win compatible. I guess I should warn you that the spotlight Plugin doesn't work on windows 7 and later. I tried building one with Keyguard bUT the effect wasn't that grrat. I gave a thread about it somewhere on the forums including screen shots of how it looks. Anyway, hopefully that is the only major issue that you run into.
---


Image
Image
User avatar
reneuend
Administrator
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: Midwest Cornfield, USA

Re: The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

Postby domozo » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:26 pm

reneuend wrote:It would be awesome if you could make it win compatible. I guess I should warn you that the spotlight Plugin doesn't work on windows 7 and later. I tried building one with Keyguard bUT the effect wasn't that grrat. I gave a thread about it somewhere on the forums including screen shots of how it looks. Anyway, hopefully that is the only major issue that you run into.


Will I run the game by AM 4.7.1 and it worked very nice, ( of course with some errors ), I was very happy to see it working on my Win7 pc, but still keyguard issue because it said that there is no plugin, though I put keyguard 4.1.1 in its folder, so I will look for this thread...
best regards...
User avatar
domozo
Frequent Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Syria-Latakia

Re: The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

Postby reneuend » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:00 pm

That is interesting. Is there a version number for the spotlight Plugin you are using that works on win7? Keyguard actually works nearly flawlessly on win7 for everyone I have talked to on this forum. In fact, the author, Shadowhunter made a point to update it. Perhaps you should try Keyguard studio pro. You can use the scripting with it without having to use its interface.keep us up-to-date. Good luck!
---


Image
Image
User avatar
reneuend
Administrator
 
Posts: 2693
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: Midwest Cornfield, USA

Re: The Arabic Adventure-download the English edition

Postby domozo » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:14 pm

reneuend wrote:That is interesting. Is there a version number for the spotlight Plugin you are using that works on win7? Keyguard actually works nearly flawlessly on win7 for everyone I have talked to on this forum. In fact, the author, Shadowhunter made a point to update it. Perhaps you should try Keyguard studio pro. You can use the scripting with it without having to use its interface.keep us up-to-date. Good luck!


Thanks my friend, it is some personal issue which is taking me from the work, but when I get my self ready for remaking the game, I will complete it
but any way I am opening the forums frequently...
best regards...
User avatar
domozo
Frequent Poster
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 pm
Location: Syria-Latakia

Previous

Return to New Games Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron