Install plugins on a version 3.4.0

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Install plugins on a version 3.4.0

Postby djvu » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:04 pm

i went to my dads m8's the other day and i was looking thru his games and cd's.etc and i uncovered adventure maker...obviously excited i asked if i could borrow it...in which he let me....

heres where i get annoyed.... :(

i got home and installed it on the exitement that i'd be able to create third person games(what i mean is create stand alone 3rd person)....i loaded it up to find it was version 3.4.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i quickly panicked and went on the net to find plugins and when i looked for them i found out you need 3.5+ :cry:

im really really really upset and im using my last resort which is you guys.....if anyone knows how to install plugins on a version 3.4.0 let me know thx thx thx :cry:
djvu

Postby GM-Support » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:22 pm

Hi djvu,

Adventure Maker is exclusively sold online. When you purchase it, you receive some unlock codes, not the program itself. Therefore, if you found a CD of Adventure Maker, it certainly contains the demo of the program, not the full program. If you found the codes for unlocking the demo of v3.4.0, you can also use them to unlock v3.5.2.

Please let me know if it is not very clear.

Best regards,

GM-Support
GM-Support
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby djvu » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:28 pm

wow so your saying the codes for 3.4.0 can work on even 4.2.0?!?

thanks v.much 4 your help :D :D
djvu

Postby GM-Support » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:25 pm

No, the codes for v3.4.0 can work on any version 3.x.y, including v3.5.2 (which is the latest one in the 3.x series), but not on the v4.2.0.
GM-Support
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to General Chat