Help needed!

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Help needed!

Postby Harvester » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:34 pm

Hi,

I hope there is someone on this forums who played the game Phantasmagoria 2 Puzzle of Flesh. Finally I could get this game work, however, during the last parts of the first chapter according to all walkthroughs I read, there is a big problem which seem's to be unavoidable for me. I hope someone remembers, or if not, will look after this for me :? Thanks in advance.
So the problem is: according to the walkthroughs, in chapter one, there is a part when I should do the following: "Click on Therese to takl to her. Go to the Network Room. Watch Therese come on Curtis" (this part seems not to happen at me: I don't know what "come on someone" means, but nothing happens connected to Theresa, only a cutscene with wires and stuff like that appears.) After that, I should "Click on the computer and access the Venimen document. Click on the document in the left window. Curtis will say that it's quitting time." This is when my problems appear: Curtis says nothing, I can do nothing, talk to nobody, give nothing to anyone, so I'm really stuck. I'm just wondering if I did something wrong or is it a known bug or something. I play DOS version of Phantasmagoria 2 under WinXP so it might lead to some problems, but I would really like to contunie playing... :(
If you know no solution BUT you have the game at home, I would aprreciate if you could quickly get to exactly that part of the game, pass the steps I mentioned above, and then save, and then send it to me, so I don't miss anything really important, but I can contunie playing....
Please someone help, I beg you!
Harvester
Forum Master

Solved

Postby Harvester » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:51 pm

Solved, problem was due to the mistakes in the walkthrough :evil:
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to General Chat