PSP game (Not AM)

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

PSP game (Not AM)

Postby dunb » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:22 am

My production of Plane Crash has stopped because I got the demo of Macromedia Flash. I want to learn as much about programming with it before my 30 day trial runs out.(full version costs $700) :,(
Just in case that dosen't interest you at all, here's the game I made with it. It's Called "Plane Throw PSP" (I bet you think I like planes, but I actually was never interested in them. I just think they're a good thing to use for games. I do like PSPs though :)) Not that you can't use it for computer, it's just that it's so lame there's no point in playing it unless you're travelling(in a plane, mabye) and get really bored.
The objective: Hit the moving target with your paper air plane as many times as possible before it gets to the white line
The instructions are included in the zip file.
Attachments
Plane Throw.zip
Download here
(3.67 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
Experience is something you don't get until right after you need it.
dunb

Location: In front of my PC. If I'm not there, ask me where I am when I get back.

Postby cpkspikyhair » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:21 pm

cool

EDIT: The only bad thing is that you must click on the target (or the scorekeeper for that matter) to throw the plane. You should add hotspots everywhere in the game so you can throw it anywhere you like.

EDIT: Also, it would help to have a personal high score tab and a replay button, so I don't have to refresh the browser every time I play.

Although it looks like you should start saving a lot more money... :?
Attachments

pt.swf [ 4.31 KiB | Viewed 2812 times ]

PSPPC GameMaker!! Where you can find PSP and PC games up for download!
cpkspikyhair
Games Page Administrator

Postby dunb » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:14 am

I can click anywhere on my PSP and PC and it works...
I don't have hotspots either, I it goes toward where your mouse is when you click, that was really hard to do so it's a little off though. I suspect there's a much better way than how I did it but I couldn't find one.

I would add the high score and stuff, but my trial ran out, and instead of working on plane crash some more I found a free versoin of Macromedia flash, but it can't open project files from Macromedia flash :cry: I'd have to start from sctratch, and as you can probably tell by the fact that I'm so lazy I stopped working on both Plane Crash and BBC, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. I will post again if I ever make it better, and if I do I'll add high score tab, replay and try to fix hotspots first.

P.S. thanks for putting the demo here, I didn't think of that lol :oops:
Experience is something you don't get until right after you need it.
dunb

Location: In front of my PC. If I'm not there, ask me where I am when I get back.

Return to General Chat