Fate by Numbers

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Fate by Numbers

Postby Candle » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:10 am

a Full Motion Video adventure game in a futuristic film noir setting

Breda, the Netherlands ? The Full Motion Video adventure game ?Fate by Numbers? is now freely available from the website www.fatebynumbers.com The game was filmed against a green screen and features 3d pre-rendered backdrops. The adventure includes over an hour of HD-video with professional actors accompanied by a soundtrack written for the game.

Private eye Alice Sanger is assigned to get a briefcase, but quickly finds herself immersed in a web of corruption and shadowy motives. It becomes personal when she finds out that one of mysterious people behind the briefcase is none other than her ex-husband whom was declared dead several years ago. What follows is a mysterious journey through the layers of a future metropolis with 50?s noir influences.

The download on the website consists of a torrent link. Downloading this link (tracker) will enable people with torrent clients (uTorrent, bittorent, ABC) to download the game. The players can choose from two versions. A version with high video quality of (1,2 GB) and a version with normal video quality (800 MB). Both versions feature the same amount of video.

Readmore
Last edited by Candle on Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Mystery » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:47 am

Thanks for the info, Candle :)

Unfortunately your first link doesn't work due to the fullstop at the end of the sentence :wink:
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Candle » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:02 am

Fix the link. the two links go to the same place. :)
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Korrupt_Ikonz » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:23 am

Downloading it now!! Game was done very well and I love the noir look and feel. Thank You Candle for the link.

Korrupt_Ikonz
Korrupt_Ikonz

I hope

Postby Harvester » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:38 am

I like the games looking and idea, I hope I'll have time to download it soon. Thanks for link.
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to General Chat