What Agent X Merchandise Can Be Obtained Before Game Release

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

What Agent X Merchandise Can Be Obtained Before Game Release

Postby Jaked » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:09 pm

Simple. I post the book I'm making based on the game (the culprit WILL BE REVEALED!)

Chapter 1, Part 1

I woke up, put my brown leather boots on, and waltzed over to the commissioner?s office, or apartment. He is also my neighbor and landlord, see. All I have to do is walk to his apartment and then he?s either groggy or with a case file in his hand. He was neither; He didn?t greet me at all except for a ?thanks kiddo? and hurried into his car. I asked him what was wrong, and he gave me a slip of paper and said, ?This time I?m givin? you a choice: come to a crime scene at THIS VERY LOCATION, and you can be on the case.
I left immediately on my bicycle, wait a minute; do you think I have a car? Let me explain. My name is Xavier Ricardo. I am also the youngest agent on the state police force: I?m only 15. I?ve only solved 3 or 4 cases, but they were all related to terrorism, so I?m probably already way up there on the police force.
So, anyways, I drove down to 671 Willow Street. Ah, the water park hotel: Pineapple Grove Inn. It had everything: an Arcade, a Water Park, It had about 7 carnival rides in the back. It was a dream for kids and a nightmare for the adult?s wallet!
?What happened, chief?? I casually asked Glen Wilson, who was back from his latest case.
?Things are not looking good, kiddo. Their replica of the London Clock Tower tipped over, and it killed 7 people! The weird thing is, it?s bolted to the ground. It may be a sabotage case, but there has been another murder, or accident.?
?Some pieces,? Glen went on, ?of a water slide, The Funnel, were stolen, namely, the funnel. Sadly, one person didn?t notice. 2 people were killed. One from the tremendous height, the other was crushed by the first.?
?Who are the suspects?? I asked. I jotted them all down.

Suspect 1: Jameson Harrods (A guest)
Suspect 2: Griselda Anderson (The manager)
Suspect 3: Samantha Graves (The maid)
Suspect 4: Butch Hart (A lifeguard)
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Return to General Chat