Anyone want to join me on my next multiplayer game?

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Anyone want to join me on my next multiplayer game?

Postby chickens1127 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:04 am

Hey guys, I'm thinking of making a sea-fearing multiplayer game using this program called Eclipse. I would love help, and there's no knowledge required, just how to use a computer. ( Edit a WordPad, document, save, copy paste, etc.)

It's a great oppurtunity to learn how to make games, and some money too :wink: ! If you're thinking I have too much on my hands, so do I! I wouldn't need you for that much work a week, 30mins- 1 hour a week. There's tons of different jobs, and I have a great plan for the game. So, if you want to join, just post that you would like to do one of the following:

Website Building
Mapping ( Making the world out of 2D tiles, no graphics programs. Easy and fun!)
Spirtemaking
Assistant Game Designer

I am creating a website soon with a forum!

Website Building (need 2)
Chickens1127

Mapping ( need 2 or 3)
Chickens1127

Spritemaking ( 1 needed, a second CAN help)

Jaked

Game Designers ( Me and Assistant Designer)

Chickens1127
Last edited by chickens1127 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Jaked » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:10 am

I'd help as a sprite maker. Please, chickenz?
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:11 am

This should go into Working Together. Anyways, there is already one "project" where many ppl can participate. You should check that.
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Mystery » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:11 am

This can only go to Working together if the game is supposed to be created with AM. If not, it has to stay in General Chat :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Jaked » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:42 pm

Yes, Lyberdoggy. I have no idea which program but he's got to either be using AGS or Game Creator, or MUGEN. I have no idea yet.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby chickens1127 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:49 am

No, the great thing is, (drum roll!)

NO PROGRAMMING. ( There is a C(??) based language if you really crave some :D)

Anyways, the program is called Eclipse. The website is freemmorpgmaker.com . It is a tool kit, with sprites and tiles. Very easy.
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Jaked » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:00 am

:roll: I could never use Eclipse. I suppose it is RPG, but I would've suggested RPGMaker. But if it supports the same sprite files, I'll be OK :>!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby chickens1127 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:26 pm

It's been a long time, and I might start working on it :D
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Jaked » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:33 pm

:shock: UHH... I can give you the sprites, but I can't do much else. Eclipse doesn't work on my old PC :(. Ah, sigh.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby chickens1127 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:58 am

OK, I will post sprites sheet later today or tomorrow. On the bottom, i want you to turn the last row of sprites ( I believe it's some little dog) into sail boats. I only need that last row for now. (More work later, working on the Items sheet making cannonballs and rum, but not on that sheet!)
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Return to General Chat