First E-Reality Game

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

First E-Reality Game

Postby Jaked » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:36 pm

E-Reality

RULES:

1.) Be friendly to other team members.
2.) Disobey the host (muah) and you will be evicted!
3.) Challenges will have 2-5 different paths you can take.
4.) Stick with your background and make it a charicature for you.
5.) When you are voted off, you are not allowed to compete in challenges. You can still root for them as an audience (in which everyone is allowed to do)
6.) Form alliances (mother of god, nothing is better than an alliance).
7.) Do not vote against people with immunity (which is claimed by the winning team). Seriously that's just stupid.
8.) I will throw stuff that will make a team rise or crumble. Just use improv and everything will be okay.
9.) PLEASE USE CONFESSION!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!! (Recently Added)

As long as you follow these guidelines, you'll do great.

PLOT: You all are stuck in an old mansion, face challenges against 5 frightening ghouls. After each challenge, the losing 3-player team will choose someone to be voted off (Worst Player, Total Snob, Drinking Problem [Bye, Soda Boy]) and they will be able to stay, talk to me, and view what is happening.

Challenges: 2 Teams: Zombies and the Wendigos, will compete in a challenge relating to a monster I decide. You'll make the starting move and I will try to make you lose (sorry, just going with the long line of host uhospitality :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:) , so anyways, everytime I make a move, I will hand you 3 choices on what you can do. If you can win, your team wins! (Any out-of-topic E-Reality arguments,,, eh, I'm guessing a no-no.)

CHARACTER BACKGROUND:

The Enthusiastic One (Lyberdoggy)
The Soda-Drinking One (Mystery)
The Rich One (Chromegloss)
The Neat-Freak One (mercedes)
The Basketball Player (ZW)
The Jerk (Chickens 1127)

(I am not to be faulted for any problems outside the forums, it is totally the people who contest), Jaked.

Lyberdoggy (Wendigo Team: The Enthusiastic One)
Mercedes (Wendigo Team: The Neat-Freak)
Mystery (Zombie Team: Soda Drinking One)
ZeonWarlock (Zombie Team: TBA)
chickens1127 (Zombie Team: The Jerk)
Chromegloss (Wendigo Team: The Rich Guy)

Delete it if it gets out of hand.
Last edited by Jaked on Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:18 pm, edited 13 times in total.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:42 pm

Wanna join!
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:45 pm

Okay, the enthusiastic one is okay with you? We have our first contestant. You get the honor of being the one with the least chance of leaving.

WELCOME TO THE WENDIGO TEAM

Okay, Lyberdoggy. The first challenge (when all 8 [cross that out, it's six now] arrive) is escaping a room filling up with poisonous tarantulas (you only have to restart) everyone here is a quick healer and you will meet other team members when they come.

SCREEN FOR SPIDER CHALLENGE:
Attachments
Spider Screen 1.JPG
Spider Screen 1 Traps include a slide, sewer filled with spiders, and a statue with a loose arm with a sword attatched.
Spider Screen 1.JPG (53.27 KiB) Viewed 11354 times
Last edited by Jaked on Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:54 pm

How exactly do I play?
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:59 pm

Simple, challenges are like a CHoose Your Own adventure books. You get to chat with other contestants, and if you happen to lose first, I am terribly sorry for the one with the most ballots with his name on him. He's still allowed to stay and root, and the winner, well, you can put that on your forum credentials. The other contestants, too, can be happy playing challenges to their hearts content.

VOTING SOMEONE OFF: You need to vote someone off and need to be voted off sometime or another. Like the Weakest Link contestants, there shouldn't be any hard feelings about losing. PM me who you decide, I break the news to the poor guy and, well, he says his goodbyes to the other contestants, and gets back to his project and I get to deleting the PM for space for the next decision :cry: I feel sorry for the poor people who get voted off

EVICTIONS: EVICTIONS ARE POSSIBLE. Didn't expect that, okay ya did. Don't step out of line, or put an attempt on anyones life (as if they'll try), but if someone does, they will get evicted, and nobody will be kicked off until after the next challenge.

IMUNITY: No E-Reality is great without IMMUNITY. The immunity can be offered to (usually) the winners and (sometimes) the losers. During the merge (Jersey Devils) only one person gets immunity.

MERGE: The team will be called the Jersey Devils and will happen after both teams go to 3-1 or 2-2. If the case becomes 4-0, there will be no Merge and the name will stay the same.

I hope after this is over, other forum members will try to make 'sequels'.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Jaked » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:25 pm

It is time, because nobody is asking to join, I am going to offer. Mystery, Mercedes and Chromegloss, do either of you want to join (since your here whatever)
Jaked
Code Master

Postby mercedes » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:38 pm

I have no idea of what u are doing here..but most call me "The Neat Freak"..so i'll take it...

P.S..if i get voted off...You'll know about it..let me tell ya..:P

Ok what does one do to participate..:?

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Postby Jaked » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Seen choose your own adventure? I stick you in a room that has a challenge. You decide what you should do based on the 3 choices I give you for every move. Sorry, but I try to make the contestants lose. First challenge is the Spider Room. Welcome to the Wendigos. If it goes in the order of all my Internet friends, chickens will be asking around tomorrow :roll: . If he does, he'll be the first person on the zombie team.

Mystery is still going to reply. And juhuwoorps makes a game quickly but perfectly, so he'll come across this soon. The challenges will begin as soon as... when all the 8 challengers join IDK.
Last edited by Jaked on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby mercedes » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:44 pm

ok..so is where u have the word "Win"..is that where someone should end up? or can they choose their own Exit?

If that is the case...1. I'm horrified of spiders...so u can be sure i would get out of that room..Be it i had to chop down the door with my sword or jump down and go into other door..Whether or not its open.i don't know..i would use my sword..till it broke apart in tiny little pieces. But i would get out..I would be all of one second in that room..and if someone else is supposed to be in there with me..and we're both to leave...rest assured if I would throw u to the spiders or put u across the plank there and walk on your a**..to get out..!~:P
Last edited by mercedes on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mercedes
VIP

Postby Jaked » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:50 pm

I decide which path leads to it. Though I have it written out so it will be fair. It could be

a) Go right and into the window
b) Go right and down the slide (if the spiders have emerged, that is suicide)
c) Go left and enter door

if you choose c), you could.

YOU HEAR THE SOUND OF TRUMPETS... YOU SMILE LOOKING AT THE BANNER ABOVE YOU THAT SAYS WIN...

So, yeah, the spiders will go down a pot hole and the Zombies would have to vote someone out.

If it was something like: YOU HEAR WATER DRIPPING, YOU REALISE, YOUR IN THE SPIDERS' LAIR, THE SEWER, THE SOON SWARM AND YOU RUN SCREAMING BACK TO WHERE YOU STARTED!

Then you would restart and if you lose 3 times the zombies win, you'd be a high target for elimination.

There will be a haunted statue which CAN stab you. You'll fall, and when they swarm on you, you'll be too dead to care. Then you'll restart. Enter the sewers, you'll be alive, so avoid staying somewhere at all times.
Last edited by Jaked on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby mercedes » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:54 pm

so has this started then...are those our choices..A B or C..? or are u waiting for contestants..i gather that is what u are doing...ok..

I'll wait..:D

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Postby Jaked » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:59 pm

We wait for all 8 contestants, actually it was just an example. I will PM you when the challenge has begun. After that, you will need to check on this topic to see if there is a challenge. And if someone PMs you for an alliance, just plain go for it. There will also be conflicts I shall put between the team (BWAHAHA) that could keep you off your game face. More host unhospitality :twisted: ! P.S; The choices change depending on where you go. Like

You are in a room with a statue with a real sword in his hand. CHoose

a) Go near the sword-bearing statue.
b) Go left and avoid whatever may happen.
c) Stand there like an idiot.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Jaked » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:04 pm

FYI, the elimination stage will begin when I do something like...

Alright (Zombies/Wendigos/JerseyDevils) This is the elimination stage! PM me of your vote, and I will break the votes by saying them in chronological order (LOL Survivor-y) Then break the news to them.

If you lost, it'd be like: My condolences for the person with this vote. And the first one off is, chickens (using someone who hasn't joined the E-Reality yet) sorry, chickens, pack up and get back to your AM Brawl Game (LOL). That's it.

PS: I just PMmed Volrath with my Hello, Kudos, and Offer. I also said that he can just go to the bugs forum if the has any problems (I don't think I'll be getting on the right foot).
Attachments
Voting table.JPG
Voting Table... SO FAR only 3 names on 3 ballots.
Voting table.JPG (60.21 KiB) Viewed 11258 times
Last edited by Jaked on Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Mystery » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:22 pm

I'm still not quite getting how it will work, but let's try it :lol:
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Jaked » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:45 pm

Okay Mystery. You will be... the Soda-Drinking one (if that's okay). You're the first member of the Zombie Team. P.S: If you take your background to the extreme, you might have possibility of being the first voted out.

So far it is:

WENDIGO:
Mercedes
Lyberdoggy
Chickens1127
Chromegloss

ZOMBIE:
Mystery
ZeonWarlock

Just 2 left before the big day!
Last edited by Jaked on Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby chickens1127 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:54 pm

I'll join if it's not too late.
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Jaked » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:45 pm

There's only 4 people. It's not to late. P.S: Sorry for the wait. I got hit by hurricane Ike in Ohio.

TEAM: Wendigos
BACKGROUND: I'll just make you the Jerk. No offense, I hope! :(

I'll P.M you when the challenges are ready.

P.S. Chromegloss joined.
Last edited by Jaked on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Mystery » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:27 pm

Jaked, please edit your posts, thanks :)
Mystery

Postby Candle » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:26 pm

I guess I will just start deleting double post that I find.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:42 pm

Since nobody has tried to join in the past week, it will be a 3 member team now! MUAHAHA! So, I'll PM you of your challenge!

chickens1127
Mystery
Zeonwarlock

are the Zombies

Mercedes
Lyberdoggy
And Chromegloss

are the Wendigos!

I will PM you. come up, and enter I'M IN!
When all 6 do so, your first challenge will begin.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Mystery » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:47 pm

I'm in :D

(Well I hope I get what to do :lol: )
Mystery

Postby Jaked » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Good, Mystery. Now let's hope chromegloss got his PM :lol:
Jaked
Code Master

Postby ZeornWarlock » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:08 pm

Mystery wrote:I'm in :D

(Well I hope I get what to do :lol: )

Just like the Mystery lady said! Oh and chickens1127, we both count on you! :twisted:

ZW.
You have to make some to understand some.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby Jaked » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:11 pm

chickens was supposed to be on the Wendigos before the shift. SOOO, he might not be happy to work with the other side, ya know. And chromegloss, STILL WAITING lol.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Chromegloss55 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:24 pm

I'm in!

But when is this thing taking place, I'm kinda busy right now!

Anyway, I hope I don't embarass myself! :lol:
Last edited by Chromegloss55 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Postby mercedes » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:38 pm

I'm in...Awe u beat me..lol..
mercedes
VIP

Postby Jaked » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:40 pm

All that's left is chickens and Lyberdoggy and the games, the alliances, and the danger begins! W00T! :banan... oh wait, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Anyways, chromegloss, you were the 1st person I PMmed, dude. You already know this probably, dude, but check if there are messages in for you. Dude, after sleeping overnight I got 3 once! But congrats, and try to let your devil...sheep...snail...monster-thing get, whatever.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:57 pm

I 'm in (and grounded so I 'll be less online...)
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby chickens1127 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:46 pm

I'm in
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Jaked » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:36 am

The first challenge will be:

Okay, all 6 join here about Wednesday, 3:00 for the first challenge.
Jaked
Code Master

Next

Return to General Chat