Jaked: I'm Back AND The Losers Topic

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Jaked: I'm Back AND The Losers Topic

Postby Jaked » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:56 am

2-for-1! :D Well, I somewhere along the "line" the Hurricane Ike hit an electrical current and effected Ohio BADLY! Ah well, some roof damage and all I could do was play my PSP and Dirt Bike, and I was wondering what the crud was happening here. Anyways, B is that when you (if you are a contestant) get voted off, you can come here and talk about hard it felt (as if) to be voted off, and explain why you may or may not agree!
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Chromegloss55 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:37 pm

Well here in 'God Knows' - see my avatar -, nothing like that ever happens.

I'm thankful.

Anyway, I think I'll wait until you fix your roof before I go there and start discussing evictions... :lol:
Last edited by Chromegloss55 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Postby chickens1127 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:49 pm

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but I don't think this reality game is going to work.
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Chromegloss55 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Well we'll wait and see. :)

I'm still not exactly sure how it's going to work. I get the idea, but I'm not sure how it's going to operate.

Anyway, hopefully it all goes as planned. :wink:
Last edited by Chromegloss55 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Postby Jaked » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:34 pm

Actually, I know it works. This is the first one on THIS FORUM. I've been on another one. Entirely different theme, but the same rules and backbone. So yeah. My roof is fixed and my gutters are fixed and I have power, got new food.... no more trace that shows WINDS EVER PASSED THROUGH! Lucky me, Jaked.

PS: Poor Andy, I mean, poor me LOL. (He is me, me is he, my first topic explained that.)
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Return to General Chat