I now have my own forum!

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

I now have my own forum!

Postby Jaked » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:50 am

I now own my own forum for E-Reality.

http://ereality.4rumer.net/forum.htm

You can also be a mod, admin, or new (KING) on the newly made forum while offer lasts!

I've heard that my forum would probably suck and it's not just his/her opinion, it's everybodies'. So, join if you don't think so.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby chickens1127 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:45 pm

The forums are ok, but add some more boards to post on. I think you only have 3.
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Jaked » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:35 pm

Changes: Main site for suspense fiction, E Reality, and more...

Mystery and Lyberdoggy check PM's then delete them.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:40 pm

I have no new messages...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:45 pm

On AM or ER (the abbreviation for my forum)? I just sent you a PM sayin your either a mod or a King.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:50 pm

On neither :(
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:52 pm

Yeah, mercedes also a mod so... it must've been the one sent to her. Mess up 12 times and you'll be reduced to a King, then Duke, then Baron, then Monkey, then banned. So you only are allowed to have 48 messups. Oh, and PMming you on JL (changed name and abbreviation) forum...

ST Anger, check PMs!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Jaked » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:00 pm

http://jaked-world.2forum.biz/forum.htm

Mercedes, Chromegloss55, and Lyberodoggy, can you PLEASE re-join? Had to make a new board.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:19 am

I registered but now my pass is messed up... can you change it to something you want and pm me the new pass?
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:52 pm

Already did so before you even signed up. EDIT: It says only me and chromegloss are members, did you sign up to Jaked-WORLD???
But if you are on there, I'll find out, and I'll help!

EDIT TO AN EDIT: Erm, it says you don't exist! Can't help, sign up AGAIN as Doggy or something.

EDIT TO THE FIFTH DIMENSION: I just didn't activate you yet ! :P Okay, activated, your pass should work.

EDIT TO THE OBLIVIONth DIMENSION: Don't log in just yet! Making some admin-related stuff.

EDIT TO AN EDIT To an edit to an edit to an edit to an edit to an edit: You are now an admin Lyberodoggy
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Jaked » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 pm

Happy to comply that Lyberodoggy, Mercedes, and Chromegloss are all Administrators!
Jaked
Code Master

Return to General Chat