This Place Is A Ghost Town...

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

This Place Is A Ghost Town...

Postby Jaked » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:44 pm

From Thursday to today (Saturday), I realised there was barely any new posts... or any at all! What in the name of Pete is going on here? Hello? Anyone??? This is seriously a decline in forum-usage... and that just stinks!!!
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Dear

Postby Harvester » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:50 pm

Don't be afraid. As already said in other topic(s), forum life consists of high and low waves, now we have a low one. I guess people might work on games, etc. and simply do not have anything important to share. And why should we talk about nothing just to keep the forum alive? If there happens anything, we will know about it.

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby chickens1127 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:23 pm

Yes, I agree with Harvester.

I will keep Bite By Byte coming ever three weeks, and we're coming up soon on another edition and hopefully that will help the forum.
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Jaked » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:27 am

I know, I was the one who did the last ohne :(. But it was a major decline, but yes, I now agree with Harvester, although E-Reality is down for the count :( :(.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Mystery » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:37 am

I've also noticed that there were no posts lately, but I have also been too busy to post - but I have checked in every day ;)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:47 pm

I freaked out with such inactivity... Then again I have to finish Fallout 3, GTA 4, Call of Duty WaW, Mass Effect and Farcry 2 AND I have to read for school so, I haven't had time to post about it...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Candle » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:55 pm

I have seen weeks were only thing I seen posted was spammers.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby chickens1127 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:01 pm

I am doing a large tutorial that will be put in BbB and a few days later post it in the Tutorials section.
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Jaked » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:44 pm

Lyberodoggy wrote:I freaked out with such inactivity... Then again I have to finish Fallout 3, GTA 4, Call of Duty WaW, Mass Effect and Farcry 2 AND I have to read for school so, I haven't had time to post about it...

Lyberodoggy, YOU PLAY FALLOUT 3??? I love that game!!! I've only gotten to level-up 5. I've also found the game has an enjoyable suicide at Tennpenny Tower. My dad has all the Call Of Duty Games, as well as Farcry 3, Quake, and the original Fallout.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:33 am

Jaked wrote:
Lyberodoggy wrote:I freaked out with such inactivity... Then again I have to finish Fallout 3, GTA 4, Call of Duty WaW, Mass Effect and Farcry 2 AND I have to read for school so, I haven't had time to post about it...

Lyberodoggy, YOU PLAY FALLOUT 3??? I love that game!!! I've only gotten to level-up 5. I've also found the game has an enjoyable suicide at Tennpenny Tower. My dad has all the Call Of Duty Games, as well as Farcry 3, Quake, and the original Fallout.

Oh then I love your dad!!! :P

I totally adore those games, but my dad only plays Pac-Man and Pandemonium.

I was killing some zombies yesterday in CoD: WaW :shock: :shock: and I realised it was too short (that's why I borrowed it and didn't buy it). Like 2-3 hours of gameplay. I have been playing GTA 4 for like a month and I haven't yet finished it and CoD ended in 3 hours? It was good though

Fallout is a big game and I was desperately waiting for it now I wanna finish it to trade it for Mirrors edge...

Here's a photo of a commercial I 've taken
ImageImage
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Chromegloss55 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:06 am

Might as well assure you that I haven't vanished either... :P

But when you've got zilch to post, there's no point trying to "invent" something to talk about...
Last edited by Chromegloss55 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Fallout 3

Postby Harvester » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:56 pm

I also recently play Fallout 3 and it is really great. The only thing I don't like is that it's not really a Fallout game anymore... I loved the first two episodes, but this one is more like a post-apocalyptic Elder Scrolls Oblivion with a quite good battle system. By the way, Far Cry has only 2 episodes yet, there's no 3 Jaked. Far Cry 2 is the other stuff I play now: the most beautiful game I've ever seen but after a while I'm bored with it. And also it makes me see other beautiful games uglier :) Nevermind. The forums will never die.

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby frazer151 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:51 pm

hi im new soo there may be anouther active member since i am liking the game making program much easier then flash :)
frazer151

Postby juhuwoorps » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:07 pm

Welcome to the forums frazer151! :)
juhuwoorps
Code Master

Postby Mystery » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:24 pm

Welcome to the forums frazer151 :D
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby frazer151 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:22 pm

thank you guys :)
frazer151

Re: Fallout 3

Postby Jaked » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:02 pm

Harvester wrote:I also recently play Fallout 3 and it is really great. The only thing I don't like is that it's not really a Fallout game anymore... I loved the first two episodes, but this one is more like a post-apocalyptic Elder Scrolls Oblivion with a quite good battle system. By the way, Far Cry has only 2 episodes yet, there's no 3 Jaked. Far Cry 2 is the other stuff I play now: the most beautiful game I've ever seen but after a while I'm bored with it. And also it makes me see other beautiful games uglier :) Nevermind. The forums will never die.

Harvester

I also played the original Fallout on my 98. I have a few games for 98, Fallout 1, Fallout 2, a few Nancy Drew games, and Diablo. My favorite game villains, G-Man (Half Life), that one guy who turned out to be evil (FarCry), the Master (Fallout), and the Liutenant (also Fallout)
Jaked
Code Master

Postby chickens1127 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:09 pm

Welcome Frazer. (A little late, I always get to these post never on time! :cry: )

And the forum WILL NOT DIE!

I don't have a 360 I just have a Wii :cry:

All I play on my PC is Madden, FIFA 07 and some sport sims.
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Lyberodoggy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:57 pm

I shouldn't have a 360 because even though we pay the exact same amount of money for both the console and the games we are not allowed to play on live (see my signature, sign the petition)
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby frazer151 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:27 pm

chickens1127 wrote:Welcome Frazer. (A little late, I always get to these post never on time! :cry: )

And the forum WILL NOT DIE!

I don't have a 360 I just have a Wii :cry:

All I play on my PC is Madden, FIFA 07 and some sport sims.

I dont even have a wii,360,ps3 i only have psp and ps2 and ds
:'(
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are one of the 8% who still listen to real music, put this in your signature.
****chicken rules :P****
frazer151

Postby Jaked » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:19 am

The monsters I killed and or humans I killed are:

Radroaches
Vault 101 Sentry
The Overseer (Sentry)
Mole Rat
Raider
Feral Ghoul
Bloatfly
Fire Ant (All Variety)
Super Mutant
Super Mutant Behemoth
Deathclaw
Centaur
Milurk
Lug Nut (Boss Raider)
Turret Gun Mach I
Hitmen
Jaked
Code Master

Return to General Chat