Zaque's Adventure: An RPG

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Zaque's Adventure: An RPG

Postby Jaked » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:14 pm

I am also working on a second game. The reason I'm not putting it in the games page is simple: it's an RPG having NOTHING to do with AM. It follows the character Zack (original and/or British version spelling Zaque) is transported onto a planet underway with dungeons and forests and monsters. Main characters are Zaque/Zack, Bree/Bren, Maya/Malloy, and Allisa/Alexis... main bosses are Wyvern, Titan, Efreet, Rakashimi, Satan, Black Turtle, Garuda, Asura, Red Sparrow, White Tiger (invades a town later on in the game), Giant, Cerberus, Golem (also boss in the second game from RPGXP), Dolaris the Dragon, Froontmountain Troll, Blue Dragon King, Kraken, and Behemoth, in which all can easily be avoided (except White Tiger, Kraken, and Behemoth, who must be defeated to win the game).
Main weapons/armor/potions are: Dolaris's Scale Mail Armor, Death Sword, and Jakna's Mace.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby frazer151 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:24 pm

Cool sounds good .... Btw is it in flash action script 2 if soo il be able to help you make it :)
frazer151

Postby Jaked » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:03 pm

It's made using RPG Maker VX. Unless you can create character maps I don't need help at the time.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby chickens1127 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:02 pm

Great. If the game turns out I would happily make it into a MMORPG for you with complete instructions of how to run the game.
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Return to General Chat