Recommend..right-clicking :)

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Recommend..right-clicking :)

Postby mercedes » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:04 am

Hi there...:)

I just thought i would recommend this...as its happened to me one too many times..
I dont know if you double click your frames..to "edit" them?

...well, I would recommend you don't..up to you of course..but I would Right click them and hit "Edit"..

So many times it's happened to me now..only i didn't know the reasoning behind it.... I noticed when i opened AM up again...and my frames..would be Hotspotless.

You get a message saying..do you wish to delete from 1- to however many..anyways u end up losing all of your hotspots..either way you go with it..The Frame will not load them..

I believe what happens is you may- [doubleclick twice in a row]--quickly without realizing u may have done so.

I gather at that point AM thinks u have another instance of AM open..It just so happened that it responded right away last night..where as usually I don't notice this..till the next time I open AM... u lose your frames hotspots..

I'ts obviously a normal occurrence..and probably not a bug..as it's my fault for double clicking again--sometimes, when it doesn't respond at first-- Or if you do it too quickly without noticing it.....Needless to say..like I said..I recommend right-clicking..:)..

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Return to General Chat