Some Good, Some Bad, But All Will Be In (Except Vapoware)

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Some Good, Some Bad, But All Will Be In (Except Vapoware)

Postby Jaked » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:43 pm

That's right. I'm posting all the newfound media around this place (And BbB and E_Reality don't count) Don't worry, I am posting part 2 later.

U* Means Unfinished
TBA* Means To Be Announced
My games don't count :)

Shayne McCoy Series:

Shane McCoy: One Bitten, Twice Shy
Shane McCoy: Friends In Low Places *U
Shane McCoy: It's Lonely At The Bottom *U
Shane McCoy: Holiday Twist *U
Shane McCoy: Gravy Train: On Vacation (Basic hazy idea by moi :P)
Shane McCoy: TBA (But it's halloween styled- I bet!)

Escape Series:

Escape Hick Chick Farm

Silent Town Series (4 Italian Games)

Mercede's Games:

Carazy House
Color Happy
Adventures With Gib
Feng Shui
Mystery Behind It *U

Chicken's Games:

One Throw Strike
AM Brawl *U (Possibly Canned)

Black Keep
Breath
Vairon's Many Games
House
Juhuwoorps many Games
Surface Deep*U
Last edited by Jaked on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Zenoc2 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:42 am

Would like to add mine to the list.

Zenoc2 (Witfire Studios/ SHIFT Games):

Surface Deep *U
TBA (quite a few, actually...)

TBA are the many ideas for games that I have in my various journals. Just to build suspense, I will say that Surface Deep may be the first in a series... :wink:

And why don't your games count, Jaked?
"What you want is irrelevant. What you have chosen is at hand." -Captain Spock

Proud member of the

Zenoc2
Expert Member

Postby Jaked » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:26 am

Zenoc2 wrote:Would like to add mine to the list.

Zenoc2 (Witfire Studios/ SHIFT Games):

Surface Deep *U
TBA (quite a few, actually...)

TBA are the many ideas for games that I have in my various journals. Just to build suspense, I will say that Surface Deep may be the first in a series... :wink:

And why don't your games count, Jaked?

My games are made with Free AM, yet involve VB, so I can't share it so I can't have it up. Also I'll review and anyone can join in.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Re: Some Good, Some Bad, But All Will Be In (Except Vapoware

Postby reneuend » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Here is an update on the games I'm working on.

Shayne McCoy Series:

1)Shane McCoy: One Bitten, Twice Shy (done except for revisions)
2)Shane McCoy: Friends In Low Places (in progress)
3)Shane McCoy: It's Lonely At The Bottom *U
4)Shane McCoy: Holiday Twist (story written - game done for Christmas season)
5)Shane McCoy: The Gravy Train: On Vacation (would like to have done by May/June)

I need to work on one for Halloween yet...

I have a board game I'm working on, but some of the moves are quite complex. If I get it to work the way I think it will, I'll probably upgrade my AM and sell it.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:49 pm

On what price? LOL, but how about the simple item of poisoned candies? High on the list of Halloween trauma in the States and other places, probably. Possibly Shayne eats one and gets sick so it's in the view of his son (probably not) or his girlfriend, avenging his err, sal monella?
Jaked
Code Master

Postby reneuend » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Jaked wrote:On what price? LOL, but how about the simple item of poisoned candies? High on the list of Halloween trauma in the States and other places, probably. Possibly Shayne eats one and gets sick so it's in the view of his son (probably not) or his girlfriend, avenging his err, sal monella?

Ahhhh...yes...I had planned on having Shayne have a different girlfriend in each story...now I see the light! Thanks Jaked...All his suspects will be his previous girlfriends...this is going to be very funny!!! Great Job! :)
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:30 pm

reneuend wrote:
Jaked wrote:On what price? LOL, but how about the simple item of poisoned candies? High on the list of Halloween trauma in the States and other places, probably. Possibly Shayne eats one and gets sick so it's in the view of his son (probably not) or his girlfriend, avenging his err, sal monella?

Ahhhh...yes...I had planned on having Shayne have a different girlfriend in each story...now I see the light! Thanks Jaked...All his suspects will be his previous girlfriends...this is going to be very funny!!! Great Job! :)

And also play in the shoes of his current girlfriend so it gives it the "this case is SO past personal" feeling. You are aware I am not your "ghostwriter", right? I'm just telling you what people wanna see. Crimes on land, air, and sea and a hard nosed 40's PI is right for anything, so your imagination is limited to below the level of a jade with red glowing eyes level basically. Then Nancy Drew is involved :P
Jaked
Code Master

Return to General Chat