The Thingy (this could get a little crazy)

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Postby mercedes » Fri May 22, 2009 7:09 am

:lol:...omg..i soo see that robot as a transformer..
mercedes
VIP

Postby Zenoc2 » Fri May 22, 2009 11:40 pm

Ugh. Transformers are like masked wrestlers in the world of robots. :roll: Anyway, there's your glimpse at another one of my projects. Now, back to trying to get the Thingy! :P
"What you want is irrelevant. What you have chosen is at hand." -Captain Spock

Proud member of the

Zenoc2
Expert Member

Postby Kat12 » Thu May 28, 2009 3:16 pm

"We now have the Thingy, inside a disquised SLR, inside Robotica's shirt pocket, guarded by Robotica's 7 foot tall Bots."

As an extreme arachnophobe, I have done everything in my power to avoid anything remotely spider like. My therapist gave up trying to cure me of arachnophobia by himself and made me join a therapy group where I could learn that others share my fear. Instead of being cured, I made everyone else's phobia even worse. One of the group members, a retired Astronaut/scientist devised a giant Spider Blaster Laser, which he installed on a Russion Satellite. The satellite discovered the existence of the SLR, even though it was disguised and hidden inside Robotica's shirt.

An alarm went off, alerting my arachophobia group, and we discovered that the laser couldn't get a fix on the SLR because of the 7 foot Tall Bots. We decided to send Simson out. Simson was not only an arachnophobe, but also a con man. He conned the 7 foot tall Bots into believing that they had been reassigned to guard Talbots, and they left. The laser beam immediately locked on to the SLR and within seconds the SLR, and Robotica's shirt, disintegrated. The thingy fell free, but before Robotica could grab it it fell through the grate into the sewer and was swept away by the current. Now the thingy is lost in the maze of an underground sewer system.
Kat12
Frequent Poster

Postby reneuend » Thu May 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Instead of being cured, I made everyone else's phobia even worse

:lol: :lol: :lol:
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Zenoc2 » Thu May 28, 2009 9:16 pm

"Zenoc, you idiot! Send me down a new shirt, pronto!" -Angeline Robotica :mrgreen:
"What you want is irrelevant. What you have chosen is at hand." -Captain Spock

Proud member of the

Zenoc2
Expert Member

Postby Kat12 » Fri May 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Oops; I thought Robotica was a guy...we can change it to "the outer layer of the shirt POCKET" disintegrated leaving the inner intact", LOLOL.
Kat
Kat12
Frequent Poster

Previous

Return to General Chat