Werewolf

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Werewolf

Postby chickens1127 » Wed May 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Since not much has happened since the Thingy, here's the new event:
Werewolf.

Simply, we need 6-8 people, you don't need to be active, just check and post every three days or so. Anyways, I will send a PM to a random person. They are the werewolf. I will send another to somebody else, they are the ranger.

How to play: Simply, I will post "Night has fallen". Then, the werewolf can send me a PM telling who they want killed. Then, I will send a PM to the ranger and say "Who is your choice?" The ranger will reply a name from somebody who's playing and I'll tell them if he/she is the werewolf. Then, day will break, I will announce the killed one, and the alive players decide who the werewolf is. This is now a tweak in the rules since they aren't enough ppl, that if the alive people don't pick the werewolf, that chosen person will not be voted off, unless they are the werewolf.

anybody wanna play?
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Lyberodoggy » Wed May 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Me, even though I don't quite get the rules.
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby reneuend » Wed May 13, 2009 3:31 pm

I'll try it, but like Lyberodoggy, I'll need to reread the rules a few times...perhaps we'll just play for awhile and you can slap our hands when we do it wrong! :)
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby chickens1127 » Wed May 13, 2009 9:16 pm

sure... need about four to six more peferibly... kinda hard game to explain, but it's fun and I'll walk you through it.
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Return to General Chat