Does anyone notice this but...

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Does anyone notice this but...

Postby Jaked » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:55 pm

some of our avatars look like two things?

Say, reneuend looks like either a guy holding a gun, or a guy that got an uppercut from a pole.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby pennsteve » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:33 pm

Weird that you posted this, because yesterday I was going to post something similar. Harvesters avatar. I remember him saying he can compose music. I never looked closely at his avatar. I thought it was him singing into a microphone. Then one day someone started a thread about why you chose your avatar, and I noticed that his is a guy with an ax sticking in his head. :lol:
pennsteve
Expert Member

Postby reneuend » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 pm

I guess since I already knew what the image was, I didn't notice it might look like something else! :lol: :lol:
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:09 am

reneuend wrote:I guess since I already knew what the image was, I didn't notice it might look like something else! :lol: :lol:

Me too :P. Actually, it looks like the pole is wearing a bowtie.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

So do I

Postby Harvester » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 am

Neither did I notice that it could be confusing or so :D Funny! Be happy that you don't see a picture of myself instead, that would be even more disgusting :wink:

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Mystery » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:47 am

Lol, that was funny to read :lol:
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Zenoc2 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:16 pm

I know what you guys mean. Mystery's alien over here is sitting in a strange position... at first I thought it was typing with its feet, and it didn't have arms. :oops:
"What you want is irrelevant. What you have chosen is at hand." -Captain Spock

Proud member of the

Zenoc2
Expert Member

Return to General Chat