Blotted Out (FPSC Game) (Looking for Visual/Audio Guys)

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Blotted Out (FPSC Game) (Looking for Visual/Audio Guys)

Postby Jaked » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:37 am

You wake up in an abandoned space facility bent on controlling the membranes of reanimated corpses... in other words: Zombie Master Project. You are the last survivor of a terrible accident that involved the zombies coming loose. The government has hidden you from publicity until your death. You are...

Blotted Out

I'm looking for some people to do a basic 3D Picture of the guy, for the parts when he talks (a subtitle with a picture of him pops up on the bottom of the screen).

I'm also looking for people to play the 5 remaining survivors (including the MC)
Attachments
Blotted Out.JPG
A picture of the guy.
Blotted Out.JPG (39.31 KiB) Viewed 6052 times
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Mystery » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:50 am

Will this one be made in AM?
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Jaked » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm

It is made with FPS Creator, for AM doesn't make FPS Games (I've tried, and it's OKAY quality, I guess.) No, my 4 AM Escape games are done, I just need to get my money and order the full version
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Mystery » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Ah I see, okay :)
Good luck for the game! :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Jaked » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:57 pm

Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:54 am

Hey! you finally made it :)
The game was well done, except for the lack of some dialogue or screens to show what's going on to the player. You should also check the AI of those zombies because they kept smashing their heads on the door when I went close to the room they were in
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby chickens1127 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:08 pm

i know, stupid question, howdya shoot?
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Lyberodoggy » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:11 pm

Left click
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:52 pm

There were so many bugs, sorry people. Also, some rooms were without light! I need voice actors, because the cord on my microphone went SNAP. So, I need some people who can pronounce English to do voice acting, and for someone to render just a 3D profile of some of the characters, for dialogue purposes. I need:
Voice Actors
Hazmat Worker(s):____________________
The Good Zombie (Main Character):___________________
The Boss Zombie (Primary Antagonist):_________________
Tray (Friend):_________________
Clint (Secondary Bad Guy):____________
Jason (Friend):___________________
Sarah (Secondary Bad Guy):_____________________

3D Dialogue Pics (Every time a character talks, the text and a 3D profile of the person are shown on the bottom of the screen):

The Good Zombie (Main Character):___________________
Jaked
Code Master

Postby chickens1127 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Game looks good, and since I live in USA I could do some voice acting, is there a part for like a 13 year old kid?
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Jaked » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:23 am

It has been a while, and levels 1-3 are complete, apart from needing a voice for Tray (renamed Jason). Also, since the project is not only adjacent, but almost apart from the AM program, there is a new site for the game production and release. The standards for voice-acting are:

You can speak or pronounce the script.
You have to be the gender of the character (for quality and realism of character's voice, it's not a sexist thing, okay? Unless you're like Pamela Adlon who does the voice of Bobby Hill on a TV SHOW and can really pull it off, then you're hired.)
You have to be the character's age (okay, for quality and realism of character's voice, OK? It's not agecist, has to be within 5 years, unless your like Pamela Adlon who does the voice of Bobby hill who is around 25 years younger, then you're hired.)

Here are the characters

Hazmat Worker(s):____________________
The Good Zombie (Main Character): Reneuend
The Boss Zombie (Primary Antagonist):_________________
Okay?

The main character is voiced by Reneuend already, and the character list is above.

P.S: Don't refer to this as bumping, Candle. I'm putting the finishing touches on the 2nd and 3rd of my 4 escape games and I need to add a few cutscenes, so I'm kinda busy.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Jaked » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Hmm... nobody's auditioning. Oh well. I have a site to post about the game's production. The main part states:

Blotted Out: A game in Production
Coming from Comictree and made with the free-to-publish-games game design software, FPS Creator, comes a zombie apocalypse game similar to the others, but different in itself. This is the plot:

You wake up in an abandoned space facility bent on controlling the membranes of reanimated corpses... in other words: Zombie Master Project. You are the last survivor of a terrible accident that involved the zombies coming loose. The government has hidden you from publicity until your death. You are...

Blotted Out

This game will have high rendered maps of an abandoned moon base overrun by the scientifically undead. Voice actor Reneuend, creator of the games Escape from Hick Chick Farm and Shayne McCoy series stars as the main character, Ven (Pronounced Ren, in the honor of the voice actior), one of the remaining 5 or 6 survivors, who is slowly mutating into a zombie as the game progresses.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 pm

I would offer for voice but
1) I 'm at the age of 17
2) I have a greek accent
3) I dunno the quality my mic would provide
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Hmm, I'm stuck between giving you Hacker or Jason. Hmmm... Hacker has few lines... Jason's there the whole time... which one, Jason the friend, or Hacker, the villain that replaced S.A.R.A.H!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Jaked » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:03 am

I have plans to make a sequel, named Off the Map. It will not be part of a trilogy unless the second game goes out well. It will be using model packs, with city and office elements.

You, once again playing the role of Ren Noon (in honor of his voice actor) go back to earth (thanks to the power of Relativity, 35 years in the future) to find the zombies have allegedly created children with the living (bleurgh!) The half dead are still somewhat human, but can turn. The president is one of the half dead It takes place in suburban to urban Northeastern Ohio all the way down to Hellington, Florida and makes a quick stop in Colorado.

Cast-

Reneuend- Ren
?????????- President Frenson
?????????- Dr. Moswell
?????????- Herman the Hermit
?????????- Tray
?????????- Jason
?????????- Z.M.P. Head of Research, Robert E. Mozzen
Character Development:

Ren Noon- Main protagonist.
President Frenson- Secondary Antagonist
Herman the Hermit- Neutral
Tray- Secondary Protagonist
Jason- Neutral
Robert- Main Antagonist

It will still have futuristic elements, like robots and high-tech machinery, but it's back down to earth for this second installment.

(CHAPTER 3 is FINISHED on GAME 1!!!)
Jaked
Code Master

Return to General Chat