Chapter 1 of Blotted Out Download

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Chapter 1 of Blotted Out Download

Postby Jaked » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:50 pm

It's not here, yet, but I am going to say it's being compressed and ready 2 go as soon as it's completed.

Chapter 1, I must say, isn't as fun as Chapter 2, with flickering lights, eerie letters on terminals, secret areas, and more zombies. I'm also saying we've ditched the original weapons with weapons using model pack 5, which means the MC's hands are seen during the game. There's also SOME puzzles and the new automed which restores your health. I INTEND to release it episodically, on account that there's no game saves, so they're short 1 level games.

And don't worry, GM! I'm buyin' AM to finally release my Escape the Looney Bin game!

Well, here it is, guys! http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8acb655a490a11d81f8e0fff488e27e0e04e75f6e8ebb871
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Return to General Chat