Wanna play a really cool game?[Suggested Games]

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Wanna play a really cool game?[Suggested Games]

Postby mercedes » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:36 pm

I just played this game...[Thanks to Juhu, for recommending it]...It's called;

Drawn: The Painted Tower..
It can be found on Bigfish...and perhaps other places..however it is not free on BF~

If u like Adventure, Magical, Storylines..Mythical....then u will absolutely love this game...I did...I was so enthralled with it..probably one of the best games i've ever played...

This is an Adventure..point and click..meaning no hidden object screens..However, there are objects to be found..and used in certain places..

The person that came to mind when playing this game..was ShadowHunter..cause his plugins come to mind...After playing this game..you could so see potential using plugins to the fullest. If u aren't sure what to do with plugins..or maybe need some great ideas..Then this is a good game to play.

Just to give u an overall Review of this game:)..;

Gameplay-4****, The story line is fantastic..It really has you waiting for a sequel..or hoping there will be one. I was sad when it ended..lol..

There is loading inbetween scenes..Also, might be a tad slower on ppl with only 512mb machines..

Animations 5*****are flawless..During the game, I actually gasped at some parts...lol..
The developers were really imaginative when creating this game..It had me captured right at the beginning..

Audio 5***** There is voice audio--[which i love]..and very well done..
Music 4**** It's very relaxing, In some places..[during puzzles..it may be a tad repetitive..]..depending on how long it takes u to do puzzles..

Puzzles 5*****..They are both challenging and very creative....yet doable...Some puzzles were a first for me....[Some games use the same ones with a bit of variety..]

Graphics 5****..the graphics are awesome..Like i said in some places..I actually gasped..lol..

Over all... I can appreciate any game like this..and would would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes to play this genre..Alot of hard work went into creating it...It lasts quiet a while..Its the perfect length..It will keep you busy for some time..and I.m.o, perfect for all age groups.

Anyhow..I just wanted to share this..If someone has played this..Perhaps they could leave a review as well..so someone could see different reviews before purchasing it..:)

BigFish has reviews on this game as well..from other players..:)

Also, I thought if others played really cool games..and wish to share here..I would love to see them..:D

ttus..:D:D
mercedes
VIP

Return to General Chat