Yahoo Toobar anyone..?

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Yahoo Toobar anyone..?

Postby mercedes » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Do any of you have the newest Yahoo ToolBAR 2.12 ?

I have to say..I really like it..You can add your own custom aps/buttons.. You could before too..but it was glitchy..and they only had so many pre-set button icons--to choose from for custom buttons~

After you download it, you see a gear looking icon to the far right..and from there u can add Custom APs/buttons..~

I was so surprised to see that an AM icon was in there..:D The icon choices before were limited~

With most buttons if there are options for the app, there will be a small arrow beside it..to a drop down menu..

Before, if you clicked the arrow beside the icon itself--ex.--[mail] you only had the option to "Edit" the button and refresh tool bar..ect..

Now you can hit the little arrow..and a box come up showing you the mail that's in there..w/o having to load your mail page..or go to it..for that matter..You can't compose from there though~

Anyways, I just wanted to share that..in case anyone else had the previous versions..and didn't like them..:) I had seen this update for a while..but wasn't that anxious to dl it..cause the past versions were, meh..not that great..

Adieux~ :)
Attachments
YAHOO_TOOLBAR.JPG
YAHOO_TOOLBAR.JPG (14.76 KiB) Viewed 1616 times
mercedes
VIP

Postby Mystery » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Interesting :)
But I'm an anti-toolbar person :P
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to General Chat