I have added five installments to an internet sensation

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

I have added five installments to an internet sensation

Postby Jaked » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:53 am

I see that the new compatible AM is out, and I'm going to use it soon, but I'm making platformers and RPG's and FPS's and expanding my game making knowledge. The remaining time was spent making installments in an internet meme known as Phoenix Wrong.

WHAT IS PHOENIX WRONG?

It's basically skits made with sprites and sounds from the videogame series Phoenix Wright. Some use the personalities of the characters to match the skits. Some of them, however, deserve warnings for language and some sexual tension. Mine aren't like that, though.

UH, WHAT IS PHOENIX WRIGHT?

It's a puzzle adventure game series released for the Game Boy Advanced and Nintendo DS. It's about lawyers (thank god it's more exciting than Matlock and Perry Mason combined! And that's just during the court scenes!) It involves using evidence to outshine testimonies and basically it's a perception game. Most people like the series for it's parodying and silly-*** suspects and characters. It's still a heck of a lot of fun to play. I only played the first one, though.

WHAT ARE YOUR "PHOENIX WRONG" INSTALLMENTS?

I have added a total of five installments to the series. They aren't getting many views though. :oops: Here are the links to the two ones I enjoyed making. Feel free to view. OH WAIT! I forgot. Number five has like, five cusswords, so be warned!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UBMB3OOylw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_P310PDQ54&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby reneuend » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:31 am

Hi Jaked. Sounds like you've been busy.
Personally, I like Perry Mason, but I'm old enough to remember when they first came out! :oops:

I don't use handhelds or console games, but I'll take a look at your creations.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:25 pm

My vids only make sense really if you played some of the games, but some however can also make sense if you just watch them a few times. Oh, and I think the original Perry Mason came out in the 50's, but the made-for-tv action/lawyering movies came out from the late 70's to the mid 90's. That's 5 decades of Perry Mason!!! Also, sinc I am done with my Phoenix Wrong videos... yeah, I'm going to get back into Adventure Maker!
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Return to General Chat