Three Arches Studios

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Three Arches Studios

Postby chickens1127 » Fri May 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Hey! It's me again. I've started an independent game publishing studio called Three Arches Studios, with my goal being publishing the best work by developers like you guys. Check out my site, hopefully we can publish your game! We can really help market and sell your game. I don't mean this to be typical spam, I think it's applicable to the forum because we have so many excellent developers that NEED to be published. :D

www.threearchestudios.tk
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby reneuend » Fri May 27, 2011 8:45 pm

It's a good marketing idea Chickens. I haven't written a commercial game yet, but will keep you in mind when I do.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Vairon » Fri May 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Very interesting idea, Chickens...
Vairon
Forum Master

Postby chickens1127 » Sat May 28, 2011 3:01 am

Yep. There's a TON of developers who make great games but don't get published. Hope to do business!
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Jaked » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Does it have to be Adventure Maker, because I'm releasing Zork I (it's a text adventure, actually one of the most popular text adventures ever) with graphics and comedic value using Adventure Game Studio. When I finish it (it's much easier when other people are doing the characters and background graphics for you lol) would you think of publishing it? It would be a free-of-charge game, as it is owned originally by Infogames, but I'm going to do something along the lines of people remaking classic text parser games like King's QUest for free, but... wait, I think I'm digressing. Anyways, could I... eventually?
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby chickens1127 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Sorry for the long response. In the future, e-mail me because I only check here every other week. To be honest, I'd publish your game, but there's little money in free to play games unless you offer memberships. Unless you're game gets a tremendous amount of traffic, advertisements won't pay for much more then the domain name and monthly upkeep.
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Return to General Chat